Reviews for Unintended
I have to say that I have just recently found this story (Unintended) and have I'm very interested to see where it goes. As the writer it is ultimately your decision, but I would love to see it continue. I have yet to read any of your other stories so I can't make an opinion on them. Hope to hear back on what you decide.
kelley28 chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
CONGRADULATIONS!
Godschildtweety chapter 14 . 3/13/2015
Really good
detsinbaby chapter 14 . 3/13/2015
Will u be updating this story?
Beachgirl25 chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
I really enjoy your writing and hope you finish this story :-)
The Devil's Anjel chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
This story is awesome. Incase you didn't hear me this story is awesome,plain awesome.
kelley turner chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
white more pleas and thanks you
MayeGirl chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
it's infection not injection.
Jenn chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
You sound really busy and I bet your daughter keeps you running :) I really liked what I read so far of this story and do hope that some day you are able to continue it. I know fanfic isn't your life, but just wanted to encourage you a little bit because you have some really great stories and plot bunnies. Thanks for all that you have choosen to share.
Debbie White chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
Great story so far cant wait for the next chapter! :)
Ira Bell chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
I just started reading this story and you're taking it down :T_T:
Just me chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
Please don't completely remove unintended and true colors because I really like those two. It would be ok if you just temporarily remove it and repost it again. I mean you have to promise that because it would deeply sadden me if it will be completely removed. I like your stories and I always anticipate your upcoming chapters. :)
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
why?
Frannie-pants chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
Love the story, I hope you choose to continue writing it at some point! :)
VampireGirl141995 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Hey, please don't remove this story! I really like it and would love to know what happenes from here. It's a really good story! :)