Reviews for Carnival
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 1/7
Good story:)
Psyclon chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Aw, so sweet and so sad.
Dani McLean chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This story was amazing! It was so cute and I absolutely love it. I would love to hear more about their friendship, though, and what happens when Dash realizes who her "cousin" is.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
wow that was amazing
black robin chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh God I love this story. So funny. Dash nearly kissed a 10 year old! I was -laphing so hard! And this is a amazing story! Love it love it love it
ckrets chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I loved this!
Cupc4k3 R34p3r chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
In Kindred Spirits, Danny briefly mentions she's 12 years old. Jussayin
ThatGhostGeek chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
i'm not gonna cry i'm not going to cry

Dani:BUT I AM! *sobs*

Ben:*cries*

Me:ben are you crying?

Ben:*still crying* no i'm sweating through my eyes
CatalystOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
You know what, this is downright cute. I kind of want to take a crack at it myself.

:) Wonderful writing, by the way. Loved it!

~Catalyst
geek179 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
hey,

I know that I already reviewed but this is one of my favorite stories on this site! I have a request, no a demand, for you to countiue you this and make it more than a oneshot.

Maybe Dani and Dash see each other next year at the carnival... maybe Dani actually callls him... maybe Dani goes to vist Danny and Dash is there... maybe Dani Phantom is needed in Amity Park so Dani has to come back. Who knows?

I would ask if I could contiue it, but I really like your writing! Pretty please!

geek179)
geek179 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I really really love this pairing! could you please make it more then a oneshot? I debated asking you if I could write about this pairing but then i decided i didnt want to because you could probably do it somuch better. Anyway great story!

Geek179
CheeseTheThimbleSneeze chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love how you gave Dash a heart! Everyone has a soft side, and you brome through Dash's abrasive facadé with such skill that a can't help admiring it. It was a truly gripping story with a fascinating in-depth look into Dash's mind. A very excellent story in deed. I loved the plot, instead of having one of those, 'oh look, Dash helped Dani out and now Danny's gonna come by and Danny and Dani are going to have a reunion' stories, you came up with a plot that will last and make and impression on its readers. I congratulate you on a job well done.
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
you are amazing! you gave Dash a heart! im not the hugest fan of a dashxdani realtionship, but when you actually get behind the bully and into the heart...its so sweet! great fic
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was such a beautiful endearing story and it's a pairing I hope others do follow; stories with Danielle are ones I'm starting to get into more and more, but I feel alot of them are starting to follow patterns. I personally prefer stories that break the mold of Danny and Danielle reuniting somehow, teaming up and saving the day together and what not for something much more unique and better. Here, not only is the coupling much more surprising, but you keep things in character and not something as wacky as it may first seem.

They are so different from eachother and yet, It's very much "he's got something she needs, she's got something he needs". At any rate, it's a unique idea that works and hopefully will encourage writers to try a little more experimenting rather then doing the same-ol pairings that we always see.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Yet another bizarre and amazing story. It keeps looking like it's starting to wander a bit out of character, then snaps back for an overall unexpected-but-in-character effect. The fortune teller's thing was a bit too detailed; kind of an overload of information, but really GOOD information, so it was more of a pacing thing than anything. And, as another reviewer said, I think Dani is supposed to be twelve, so she would (almost) fit Dash's age rule. But anyway, this was great.