Reviews for Echoes
Rather.Unusual chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Thanks you, kind stranger, for showing me that there are others who love The Woman in White as much as I do.

This is fantastic work. You have HEAPS of talent, but you no doubt get that a lot. I agree with you, Fosco is by far my favourite character, and MarianxFosco is my favourite pairing. I haven't actually seen the musical, I've only read the novel and listened to bits and peices of the music, but I still find this highly enjoyable.
UnseemingOwl chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Gorgeous. I always loved Marian and Fosco together, and think it could have become very interesting if Fosco hadn't been so devious, it was obvious that they were very well matched.

loved the "She was a walking paradox" as well.
kendall chapter 1 . 4/30/2008

really i absolutely adored this. i really wish you would continue it though. (with fosco and marian)im a toal lover of that coupling and god the chemistry is amazing. i hope this isnt going to be totaly a one time thing. really i think you could get a good story going on with this.

you are a very good write and i would love if you continued it (although it maybe just a one shot thing, still it would be amazing).

thank you for this fantastic work.

LadyLizaElliott chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Beautiful one shot! I can picture everything so clearly, and I am particularly fond of your sentance "She was a walking paradox" quite lovely, and well placed. My only criticism is the name spelling, I do believe it is "Halcombe" in the novel, and for Anne it is Anne Catherick. Other than that, splendid!
laal ratty chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Avery nicely written piece here, I loved the interaction between Marian and Fosco.