Reviews for Common Sense
gginsc chapter 10 . 4/1
The story about James Potter protecting his family is very good. I sympathize with Lily about the treatment of muggleborns, but she should not have married James under false pretense. I'm glad they got Dumbles out of the way early.
thekecmaster chapter 16 . 2/25
Interesting angle as Double Oh Potter.
thekecmaster chapter 15 . 2/25
Amusing piece!
Anon chapter 10 . 2/16
I enjoyed this story quite a bit. Taut, tightly plotted, and to the point. Thanks!
csheila chapter 2 . 2/15
Brutal and effective. If only they had been more imaginative in canon.
csheila chapter 1 . 2/15
Much better solution
tricorvus chapter 10 . 2/4
I adored all 3 parts of "A Father's Love".
rock on
gladheonsleeps chapter 15 . 1/13
I think this one and the other twins pranks one are my faves!
Latarra chapter 18 . 1/9
Excellent.
Nylnej chapter 10 . 12/23/2019
I really enjoyed this version of James. Very well written, thanks for the stories.
reddir chapter 5 . 11/29/2019
A nice HP revenge story, and does a nice job of clearing out the horrible ones. Though it does leave a power-mad HP ...
Jof3 chapter 14 . 11/1/2019
Another great story. I enjoyed the way Magical Britain’s teeth were pulled and Riddle was quickly taken out.
Jof3 chapter 7 . 11/1/2019
I really enjoyed this story. It is a welcome change from many stories like this where James is Dumbledore’s unwitting dupe. It also ties up many of the loose ends such as the death eaters that got off with bribes and the officials that allowed it to happen. To accomplish all of it without taking a life was brilliant. A great story.
everpresent chapter 16 . 10/17/2019
Nope, doesn't work for me.
Harry's put up with crap his entire life, and now this interview is thinly disguised abuse. Nope. Don't buy it.
everpresent chapter 10 . 10/17/2019
James, I enjoyed. For some reason I was very sad about Lily, though. I don't read any of the "wrong BWL" genre, so I have had almost no exposure to bad/evil Potter parents, and the few I've seen had both of them as such.

Did enjoy the overall arc. Good job coming up with well-fleshed-out abilities for Christopher.
1,781 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »