Reviews for Common Sense
lynn999 chapter 10 . 8/27
I love this 3 chapter story and do hope that some time soon you will expand on it to a full story.

Thank you for taking the time to write and post this.

Cheers
Lynn
Priya Ashok chapter 25 . 8/13
Good ones. Thank yo
OlogyFF101 chapter 25 . 8/11
I agree, if you start making wizards like Peter skilled, if only a little, you're pushing the realm of believable characters far passed OOC.
OlogyFF101 chapter 21 . 8/11
Thank You so much for portraying Lucius as a smart cunning man, rather than a rash sadistic follower. It's so hard to find a good Lucius fic which is such a shame since he's such a fascinating character to explore.
OlogyFF101 chapter 14 . 8/11
This is definitely one of the best Political!Harry stories I've ever read. You've managed to portray a good James and a great political!harry, something i often find hard to find in a single writer. I commend you for your brilliance, and your great sense of humor.
OlogyFF101 chapter 8 . 8/11
Chapter 8 is my favorite so far, if only for the reference to Alan Rickman as the villian(RIP).
mad1zel chapter 8 . 6/28
wonderful
mad1zel chapter 7 . 6/28
best jame's story
RiceFlower chapter 10 . 6/18
I would love to see a story like this one featuring Harry as the ruthless Potter lord. Especially with Ginny W or Hermione in place of Lily. Great plot outline!
ToddGilliss chapter 18 . 6/14
Luna is not a surprise
MichaelJ-D chapter 7 . 6/11
You could make this into a good story
nahte123456 chapter 18 . 6/2
I admit, I hate McGonagall in canon, because she is absolutely useless, which makes this story even better.
nahte123456 chapter 11 . 6/1
Ah, and it begins, plans within plans. I like the idea as a whole, Harry seems a little simple, but that can be chalked up to the recent shocks.
nahte123456 chapter 10 . 6/1
Well the whole wife/daughters thing came out of no where, but this isn't a story, just connected one shots so I can't complain to much, although more warning would have been nice.
Besides that is was a good chapter.
nahte123456 chapter 7 . 6/1
I adore this chapter for one thing, James is amazing. In canon James is rich and kind of smart, but also arrogant, a git, a bully, and hot headed, meanwhile Lily is exceptional in just about every way, if stubborn. To see that reversed is simply great.
1,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »