Reviews for Common Sense
bleeb90 chapter 26 . 4/30
I loved this chapter 3
The Woolly Llama chapter 25 . 4/22
This was wonderfully funny.
vvc chapter 26 . 4/22
wow! super cool idea! really loved your thoughtful take on this.
Gabzep chapter 9 . 4/11
Did Dumbledore lie to Lily about muggle borns having a hard time making after graduating Hogwarts? How was Sirius muggle born girlfriend a healer if that’s true? Or was it the changes James was making provide more opportunities now?
Bloodless Ace chapter 12 . 4/9
At the end of this chapter,you have them sending out 5 letters. But have 3 remaining white, 2 going grey and one going black. That is 6 letters. Other then that, loved it.
Cassandra30 chapter 26 . 4/7
Awesome insight!
Firehedgehog chapter 26 . 4/4
nice, very nice
Cool tangent!

If you're taking requests...How bout a HP/Battlestar Galactica 2003 crossover? Or an HP/Dresden Files crossover? Or your take on a "Gamer" (Manhwa style) story, crossover or not?
Kairan1979 chapter 26 . 3/30
Finally the blood ward that actually works.
RevDorothyL chapter 19 . 3/29
No cuddly/fluffy or honor-bound-to-help-the-rich-orphan Goblins here, but just Javert on steroids, forced to uphold the letter of the contract and delighted for the rare opportunity to twist the knife in a wizard careless and arrogant enough to get caught! I like it. :)
RevDorothyL chapter 18 . 3/29
I think I've never liked Minerva so well as in this short piece! Of course, I appreciated her in witowsmp's "Harry McGonagall" series and in some 'Witches-conspire-to-save-Harry'-type fics, but there's something about that sneaky-but-actually-completely-above-board letter to the parents and her refusal to give in to Albus in this story that makes me LIKE her, too. :)
RevDorothyL chapter 17 . 3/29
I like it!

Dark-ish Harry (or rather, pragmatic and self-aware Harry who gets the needful things done) is very satisfying to read about.
RevDorothyL chapter 26 . 3/29
This makes so VERY much sense! Thank you for writing this much more satisfying alternative. :)
RevDorothyL chapter 5 . 3/29
I love it! Harry rediscovers and embraces his true Black family heritage, and nobody needs to know (or can ever prove) where the death blows really came from. :)
RevDorothyL chapter 8 . 3/29
Brilliant! Harry taking all those 'lemons' that Voldy and much of the rest of the magical world had repeatedly squeezed onto his open wounds and turning them into a multi-billion-dollar lemonade stand franchise!
1,965 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »