Reviews for Common Sense
BorviX chapter 25 . 7/6
So much fun to read!
lipasnape chapter 14 . 7/6
I enjoy politics in Potterverse most of all. Thank you for this one. Could you write an elaborate novel with much more detailed developments? I guess you could, but would you ? I would love to read one.
lipasnape chapter 8 . 7/5
Wonderful. What this chapter misses, very much, is the local British perspective, at least one muggleborn who saw the films and a Weasley type wizard with no broader view.
Covante chapter 8 . 7/4
This is brilliant.
capctr chapter 25 . 7/3
This story comes at just the right time(who'd have thought Pettigrew could be a motivational "speaker"?).
I just celebrated my 21st wedding anniversary, and my wife looked at me, and in a teasing manner sighs, and mourns that I'm not as "hot" as I was the day she married me(ya think?).
Now here's the rub: although I am 48, and nearly eight years my wife's senior, I actually look younger than she does(recently mistaken for 30) as well as looking considerably more fit than I actually am( big difference between keeping "trim", and maintaining a strong core). Hence, I have, just today, started The Organic Total Body Reboot 7-Day diet to eliminate the inflammation in my joints, muscles, and other soft tissues, before moving into the keto diet and core strengthening program I've laid out for the next seven weeks(wish I knew about bio-hacking 20 years ago).
Why am I telling you this? Because I sat down to read this chapter to distract myself from my carb craving, and it really helped me remember why I was doing this in the first place.
Thanks!
laraquick chapter 25 . 7/1
Poor Peter. I actually felt sorry for him.
laraquick chapter 22 . 7/1
So close to hunting down the horcruxes and getting rid of Voldemort ... if not for that contract.
laraquick chapter 19 . 7/1
I love the only revenge left to the goblins to take.
laraquick chapter 18 . 7/1
I enjoyed a Minerva who asserted herself ... it only took her almost 10 years to do so.
laraquick chapter 15 . 7/1
The Weasley twins are scary. Amazing what a pair of businessmen will do to get customers back in their shop. :)
laraquick chapter 14 . 7/1
Setting Albus up like that was sneaky but necessary. He's done enough bad stuff to end up in Azkaban not just Nurmengard for 5 yrs.
laraquick chapter 11 . 7/1
Amazing one shot ... or is there more? Cause I want to see what the Americans do to help Harry take down Voldemort and Dumbledore.
laraquick chapter 10 . 7/1
Stunning story line. A ruthless intelligent James living up to the motto 'family first'.
laraquick chapter 4 . 7/1
Well done, Harry.
dead feather chapter 9 . 6/26
I didnt notice Evangeline come in to the picture. Ut suddenly James had two daughters. For a long time I thought Evangeline was Sirius' wife from the short references
1,669 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »