Reviews for Common Sense
Maddie86 chapter 26 . 5/3
These are so much fun! Really liked the multi-part with Bamf James. But not one of them was bad! :) Thank you
TheHuntresss chapter 24 . 5/3
Hermione needs to remember she's NOT Harry's Mother/Father/Aunt or Sister she's a friend and a bad one. She's NOSY and Bossy and honestly should stick to minding her own business.
yochan123 chapter 4 . 4/13
yes dumbles and snape should rot in prison for life
Nanchih chapter 10 . 4/10
I did enjoy your version of James. Siri and Remus, too, and the twins are fascinating. James is scary, but a very logical development of events. I will check your list to see if you ever followed up on the twins growing up.
Summons Shadow chapter 26 . 4/7
This was honestly one of my favorite collections of stories ever. I truly wish all of them were expanded into their own stories, there were a lot of gems here that I only just found!
I'm not impressed/interested in these last 2 stories but I'm awfully glad you're still writing!

You...ARE...still writing, right? RIGHT?
Um, why are the Americans so intent on destroying the British DoM's work, research, and people? That seems rather rude.

So the Americans did to Dumbledore what Dumbledore allowed to happen to Sirius - an innocent (of those particular charges) man sent to prison... And the Americans are the "good" guys?

Annnnd I don't like how Harry treated Hermione.
Lily is always hyped up to be this smart, brilliant, etc. witch so I can't see her buying too much of Albus' bullshit, but she's also seen *by me at least* as being a bit shallow. So, I could see her taking a long look at how things really are for "mudbloods" and deciding that maybe James wasn't so bad - rich, not visually repulsive, strong family/friends/place in society, plus he was in love (or whatever) with her. I could also totally see James slipping her a love potion so who knows.
As a former tax auditor, I find the goblin punishments rather tame. We used to bring offenders into a cave, seat them on a particularly sharp stalagmite, then hand them reams and reams of tax returns to hold.
eternaltrekie chapter 26 . 3/19
That was a great little story!
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 5 . 3/7
The Trial of Arthos is amazing. I’d be fascinated to see how the world would look post-artifact usage. Very good for a fleshed out story. It’s like using a death note.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 26 . 3/6
This needs to be expanded! This is so original and brilliant!
OrangeKing89 chapter 26 . 3/4
Awesome! Hope you make a full story to followup his years at Tintagel.
ak chapter 26 . 2/17