Reviews for Common Sense
Guest chapter 5 . 4h
Excellent. Very creative with a touch of creepy!
Guest chapter 4 . 5h
Minerva didn't seem to mind watching Harry murder 2 men here, albeit slowly and off camera. Interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 6h
I love being able to zoom through a series of independent short stories like this without having to go back to the index.
aaronpd1968 chapter 19 . 7/18
I agree with your comments on the will/s. My parents were hard working people who never really owned all that much or had the money to do more than just get by. However, they did have a will that thoroughly documented what was to happen with my siblings and me in the event of their deaths.
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 6/24
Heh-heh! Good for McG - and good riddance to Dumb-ass-dore! *EVIL GRIN*
Noble Korhedron chapter 14 . 6/24
Eh, I wasn't sure if it was really Dumbledore, I THOUGHT it might be faked! :-P Hermione really is naive isn't she?!
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 6/24
Heh-heh! And I'm guessing James had curse breakers hunting down the rest of the Horcruxes? But assuming this story is relatively canon in other ways, what would've happened to the one in Gringotts? The Hufflepuff Chalice?!
Isa Lumitus chapter 2 . 6/23
Nice. Very nice.

You just used another one of those thoughts floating around in my head. Transfigured acromantulas used for assassination. Though I was thinking to use a longer term transfiguration that would fade if touched by someone other than Luna, and then gifting them to her as a bully defense system.
Isa Lumitus chapter 5 . 6/23
Ha ha! Finally!

For a while, now, I've been wanting to see someone actually use the Goblet of Fire as a weapon. The girdle of Arthos is exactly the sort of thing I had in mind.

Though I think if I had that artifact I'd be more paranoid than vicious. After all, power to kill all your enemies is great. But does anyone else have a scary, unfair artifact in their attic?
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 4 . 6/20
I've always been in the camp of Harry having come to himself standing up and giving the whole of Magical Britian the single (or in Brit-speak the two) fingered salute and telling everyone to sod off.

Nicely done.
tlyxor1 chapter 10 . 6/19
I'm so very glad you wrote a twin fic that didn't bash James. I enjoyed very much. Thank you for writing it. -t.
MyEdwardJacob chapter 24 . 6/9
I'm feeling punchy today so this one really kicked it off... Harry should have said: I'm taking time to rest after spending my time in the magical world fighting for my life. Then to Hermione he should have said: Mind your fucking business and back the hell off! I just died and saved Britain. I deserve to be left the hell alone about the future I never thought I'd get to have!

Just my two cents there. Some stories make me want to punch Hermione in the throat. JS.

Ps. My favorite piece that you've written has to be A Father's Love. That is one of the most brilliant and cunning versions of James I've ever seen. I've always been frustrated that the stories never really mentioned James and his sacrifice. He too, died protecting his family and tried to give them time to escape, instead a dumb woman straight from a horror movie that decided to run up the stairs and barricade herself in a room and then not fight the madman after her child. What did she think he was going to do after he killed her? He could have just stunned her ass and killed the kid if he wanted. Why didn't she attempt to escape with the baby or help defend her husband? So many smarter ways to avoid the whole Voldemort as a spirit thing. But I digress. I wish I could find more stories of awesome!dad!James...
SilvisMN chapter 5 . 6/2
This is kind of incredible, in a sick, twisted way.
Wow Harry is almost as snowden
koper chapter 7 . 5/30
Great chapter hope there will be more of them
1,532 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »