Reviews for Common Sense
Jimbocous chapter 9 . 6/20
Thanks for a great reread. Really enjoyed this arc.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 6/17
Lovely stories. You tell a great story is such few words
Osmodious chapter 14 . 6/12
So, again my comment was premature...thank you for finishing this story. While I still would love to see it in a novel-length treatment, this at least satisfied the curiosity about where it would, or could, go. Nicely done...great ideas in these chapters. And magical architecture as a career is completely original, as far as I am aware...and a great idea to boot! Thanks for posting!
Osmodious chapter 11 . 6/12
Ok, I don’t take back what I said about the ‘father’ story, but I am transferring it to this story (especially since you actually did wrap up the father storyline!)...I think this is quite the original take on this and would love to see where you take it!
Osmodious chapter 7 . 6/11
This ‘Father’s Love’ chapter is one of the best, and most original, setups I’ve seen in a long time. I understand your reluctance to continue as this part was so good, but will admit to being disappointed! All the chapters so far have been good...some very much so...and I would love to see them expanded upon, but none more so than this one. Thanks for posting!
grayceg chapter 19 . 5/29
I do love a good goblin story hahaha
grayceg chapter 18 . 5/29
Oh my gosh, I absolutely adored this one (especially the end with the 14 kids haha)!
grayceg chapter 10 . 5/29
i loved this story line! great job!
In author's notes you said you didn't know how to explain scar horcrux going away because of Girdle. I would say you could've just say that Harry counted as Gryffindor's item and he didn't die because of... plot armor!
I really enjoyed this chapter.
Ackamarackus chapter 14 . 5/3
nevermind, you did finish. And it was thrilling, oh boy. I love how you actually take advantage of the subtle and suggested things in the books and use them. this type of magic is used in the books, but so rarely implemented in fanfics- to the point where actually using powerful magic that surely exists seems a little dues ex machina.

But this was wonderful, and I enjoyed it very much. though I'm sad about hermione, she's one of my favourite characters.
Ackamarackus chapter 11 . 5/3
this is... spectacular!

oh my word!

im shook.

You should definitely make this a full story. holy crap, it'd be one of those all around recommended amazing stories. It's so thrilling!
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 5/3
this is amazing!

I'm stunned, it's just so good!

If you ever fancy continuing it, you should bring Neville and Hermione into it too! Neville could bring high achiever Hermione there and he and Christopher would get along swimmingly. I think, since they both have a shared interest in botany.
Ackamarackus chapter 9 . 5/3
James is such an amazing father. And he really has grown into an astute and prudent man.
Ackamarackus chapter 7 . 5/3
Dude. I would read the hell out of this. This is incredible.
Ackamarackus chapter 5 . 5/3
Savage. Like holy crap, Harry's gone power mad.
1,723 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »