Reviews for Common Sense
Vukk chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
Voldemort come in the room, not intending to kill Lily. She says kill me, not my son. He kills her, unknowingly magically agreeing not to harm Harry by killing her. Voldemort then tries to kill Harry with the killing curse, which magic reverses as Voldemort had magically bound himself to not kill Harry.
senawario chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Very nice; I especially like the part where he locks Dumbles and Snape into his old cell and breaks the wand. Awesome idea. One or two of the others were a bit boring (the last one, about Pettigrew, for instance), in the sense that you don't see any cleverness on any of the good guys' parts, but overall, a fantastic read.

Thanks.
draco122 chapter 17 . 1/23/2015
nice very nice
draco122 chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
that was good very good
draco122 chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
wow that was disturbing but awesome at the same time.
draco122 chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
you know i really liked this version of this plot line very nice job
draco122 chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
that was awesome and would have been better in the book
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
that was awesome
Ruby Rosethorn chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
Oh, my. I can see the resemblance to Death Note, especially the part where Harry's writing lists at the end. I recommend watching (or reading) Death Note, if you haven't already.

I always hated Goblet of Fire...this shows the reason why. (Honestly, they could've just entered 'Tom Marvolo Riddle' as the only participant for a school, and when Voldy doesn't show up to participate, his magic's gone or whatever happens when you break a magic contract.)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/5/2015
It seems thought-out but the muggles never brought the war upon themselves so wouldn't Harry at least have regrets about not helping them?
LWJ2 chapter 25 . 1/3/2015
Very enjoyable, thank you. :)
jonski chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
I have a request. Can you pls make a fic about a kickass Jamess Potter with the Marauders. pls?
DarkViolet7258 chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
Quite gruesome fate, makes me want to diet a bit, just to be on the safe side
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Why did Voldemort wage war on the ministry? That's simple. Like so many dictators, he's a hypocrite. For all his talk of blood purity, all he wants is power.
KaijuSentai chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Very nice. Towards the end it started to feel like a crossover with Death Note and Mirai Nikki.
1,650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »