Reviews for Common Sense
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
Anti-Malovence ward fries horcrux in Harry's head. Boom dead boy-who-lived, depressed McGonnagal and suddenly we have a bad ending. :P
livetolaugh chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Loved this story! Chapter 24 (The one inspired by Make A Wish - which I do agree was a wonderful read) and chapter 5 (the one about the 90 participants and the fight to the death games) were my particular favorites. Your take on the potter twin bwl fic was fascinating too; your characterization of James was well executed and very believable. Overall, great job!
Quaff chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
This is a great read. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
what fun:)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
very death note like!
Wiccachic2000 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Sounds like the Girdle was rather like a Death Note.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
Harry truly made his own bed, but is funny
mysinger chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Using polyjuice on Umbridge and Yaxley was genius. So was turning all the aurors into Harry Potter lookalikes.
mysinger chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
ezok chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
it had a great begining but midway it lost it's impact
fanficfantasies chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
I'm pretty interested in seeing Harry hijack and kill Snape (although now I'm thinking it would be more of a silent murder kind of thing). The idea of Harry telling Snape that Dumbledore made a bad decision that results in his nessicary death, with his cold cruel voice, seems to hold an appeal to me right now.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, i would like to read a story about Harry becoming a magical architect
Rabunga chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
You are right, there are so few well written James as father (and so few where Lily is the only bad egg when twins are involved). This was a fab little story, you should publish it as a standalone story rather than a Drabble :)
Wolfric chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
Good story. I haven't seen many stories that really explore Harry and the Goblins post DH. Harry would need to figure out how to negotiate from a position of strength in his situation, Might be tough. Thanks for writing. W.
RedawgTS chapter 24 . 7/10/2014
Please continue What Harry Potter Doesn't Know. It looks really interesting.
1,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »