Reviews for Common Sense
PaperPandas chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
Would definitely love to read more of this
Eldersprig chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Archibald Weaver Alexander Waverly
64teeth chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Amazing! I always thought that Maruders for the brilliant people they were went down too easily:-) I love seeing them so badass and kicking :-)
tumshie chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
I like this, a confused Harry wondering what to do with his life now that Voldemort is gone, worth continuing even if it just covers the time period up to Sept 1st.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
A fascinating idea.
It would take some time to establish what kind of man THIS Lucius would be, that his father found it worth it to sign a contract to make him co leader of this terrorist cell seems to point at still an donkey ehhh a...
On the other hand the goal to make both Riddle and his organisation pay for the betrayal towards the Malfoys would make lots of not too bad things look plausible to further Lucius up to freeing Sirius Black and killing off the real Death Eaters inside Azkaban. (that would inhibit lots of Riddle#s plans and bind Dumbledore's hands at the same time...)
Still even a devil that fights against the monsters we're fighting against will still stay a cruel and bloodthirsty demon... having a grudge against Riddle does not suddenly make you innocent and moraly upstanding... Else he'll always be tempted to just take over Voldemort's cause after the way is free. Daddy Abraxas would have wanted that after all!
rune1806 chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
I like the first chapter, what if he had musical talent? Something other than the normal after the war jobs. I loved Ror's jungle story Ivory. Hope to see more.
Runecutter chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
An impressive theory... it would also work with the constant battles keeping possible opponents and resistance small and unimportant so nobody could endanger their power or even shadowy forces setting the battles between the "official" or at least obviously visible powers so nobody can turn around and look at the man behind the curtain and decide they don't like him. Dumbledore not being an active player but being fooled also into both the Greater Good phase with Gellert and the Harry Potter schemes also seems a viable idea.

I do not quite understand why the sorrow about survival means they have to cross breed with as many other persons on the island as possible, wouldn't every pair having six offspring also fulfil the requirements when they deem no union legal that shares an ancestor in say 3 generations. The variation would come over the generations too and the problems would be omitted just the same. I even think that sleeping around so much "out of necessity" will make the future life of grandchildren and great-grand children kind of complicated as they will have a hard time to find sexual partners which are not too closely related to them.
64teeth chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Wow, very interesting and quite ingenious :-)
64teeth chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Nice, but I really didn't like the ending - because it showed Harry on really downright slope and descending fast... But I understand where you come from with this and why it did happen :-)
Nala RAK King chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
The chapter looks really interesting... I'dike to see what happens n!ext... Thanks for posting...
Love wind chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
I don't usually submit reviews, it takes a lot for me open my mouth about anything, good or bad, but if positive feedback is what you need to expand on this story idea, then I will be glad to provide. This is an excellent start, to what I hope will be another of your excellent stories. I haven't read your Naruto or GoT works, but every one of your HP stories I have read more than once, and a few more than a dozen times. You always have something new and interesting to add to the HP universe; whether it's theories of magic and power or the comedies of politics and pranks, you never fail to entertain and stimulate.
This chapter, "What Harry Potter Doesn't Know" seems to be the titillating tip of an adventure in world building and an exploration in either magics or politics. It is my fervent hope for you to continue with this story and your efforts in answering the "what happens next" question. I know, wherever you end up taking this story, it is sure to be worth a read or two...or ten.
I look forward to this and any future story you post. Thanks for sharing your efforts!
64teeth chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
I think it was more than little kickass :-)
64teeth chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Oooh, that was great! Very imaginative and unusual take on this problem:-) :-)
64teeth chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Wow, that was really sth! Amazing! And very original. :-)
64teeth chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Sth that have been done many times over but is still amazing and original :-) :-)
1,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »