Reviews for Common Sense
OlogyFF101 chapter 21 . 8/11
Thank You so much for portraying Lucius as a smart cunning man, rather than a rash sadistic follower. It's so hard to find a good Lucius fic which is such a shame since he's such a fascinating character to explore.
OlogyFF101 chapter 14 . 8/11
This is definitely one of the best Political!Harry stories I've ever read. You've managed to portray a good James and a great political!harry, something i often find hard to find in a single writer. I commend you for your brilliance, and your great sense of humor.
OlogyFF101 chapter 8 . 8/11
Chapter 8 is my favorite so far, if only for the reference to Alan Rickman as the villian(RIP).
mad1zel chapter 8 . 6/28
wonderful
mad1zel chapter 7 . 6/28
best jame's story
RiceFlower chapter 10 . 6/18
I would love to see a story like this one featuring Harry as the ruthless Potter lord. Especially with Ginny W or Hermione in place of Lily. Great plot outline!
ToddGilliss chapter 18 . 6/14
Luna is not a surprise
MichaelJ-D chapter 7 . 6/11
You could make this into a good story
nahte123456 chapter 18 . 6/2
I admit, I hate McGonagall in canon, because she is absolutely useless, which makes this story even better.
nahte123456 chapter 11 . 6/1
Ah, and it begins, plans within plans. I like the idea as a whole, Harry seems a little simple, but that can be chalked up to the recent shocks.
nahte123456 chapter 10 . 6/1
Well the whole wife/daughters thing came out of no where, but this isn't a story, just connected one shots so I can't complain to much, although more warning would have been nice.
Besides that is was a good chapter.
nahte123456 chapter 7 . 6/1
I adore this chapter for one thing, James is amazing. In canon James is rich and kind of smart, but also arrogant, a git, a bully, and hot headed, meanwhile Lily is exceptional in just about every way, if stubborn. To see that reversed is simply great.
nahte123456 chapter 5 . 6/1
Now that's how you make a ruthless Harry. Although this basically points out the problem with the Goblet being tricked like that, why not just re0light the thing in the fifth book, confound the thing into believing Dumbles, Voldy, and Umbridge are the three wizards, and watch the fall out. Seems like fun to me.
NakedFury chapter 20 . 5/31
So a megically protected orgy camp that will devolve into full blown incest after two decades?
RHJunior chapter 15 . 5/23