Reviews for Common Sense
Fury074 chapter 15 . 8/8
Toads are amphibians.
The comments about Rita, the way you had Harry handle her, the whole chapter is great!
The author note says it all. "I like this version of a goblin. Bloodthirsty IRS auditors from hell!"
Another great stand-alone story, complete within this chapter 18. I am enjoying the way I can zip through all of these short fics and know that I'm not missing any or reading any out of sequence. The unusual idea you had of putting all the shorts into one main story title is a lot less confusing than it would have been to list them all separately, and I appreciate the simplicity of this. I like your creative way of disposing with Dumbledore in this chapter. lol
Glad you killed off the character. He needed killing.
Wow. Great idea, well implemented. And I love the way that the name of James Bond goes along with the number 007. I'd never heard of that before, but it makes sense.
Excellent pair of chapters! Lots of drama and original plot.
Excellent! I love the Harry Potter world but think Rowlings should have had a beta reader to point out the plot holes. You'd have done a good job as her beta.
Everyone should read this set of stories, but skip ch. 8 and 9. Boring chapters. Two duds in a row.
Please delete this bad chapter. It does not fit with the rest of your delightful writing.
Excellent. Very creative with a touch of creepy!
Minerva didn't seem to mind watching Harry murder 2 men here, albeit slowly and off camera. Interesting.
I love being able to zoom through a series of independent short stories like this without having to go back to the index.
aaronpd1968 chapter 19 . 7/18
I agree with your comments on the will/s. My parents were hard working people who never really owned all that much or had the money to do more than just get by. However, they did have a will that thoroughly documented what was to happen with my siblings and me in the event of their deaths.
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »