Reviews for Common Sense
Rake1810 chapter 13 . 4/14
So here's my follow up. Fantastic series of chapters
Rake1810 chapter 11 . 4/14
One of my favorite OotP oneshots. Would love a follow up or one of your 30k oneshots
Blitzstrahl chapter 21 . 4/13
Wait so the twins didn't try to get Harry in on the team orgies for years, because they thought Oliver would turn him gay which would upset Ginny?

Spelling correction chp.15
Blitzstrahl chapter 19 . 4/13

Spelling correction for my chp.15 review.
Blitzstrahl chapter 17 . 4/13
Nice.
Blitzstrahl chapter 15 . 4/13
Wait so the twins did try to get Harry in on the team orgies because they thought Oliver would turn him gay which would upset Ginny?
dogbertcarroll chapter 24 . 4/7
For some reason this makes me picture Harry doing a different job every week and reporting it on a show for kids.
ray74656 chapter 10 . 3/14
Excellent 3 part tale.
SeverlyLate chapter 8 . 3/1
Nice moviemaking!
SeverlyLate chapter 5 . 3/1
Amusing much...
Kudos!
Poet Wroet chapter 20 . 2/3
Brownie points for "Tom went after the Potters because he could get to them easier than to the Longbottoms". I've never understood why JKR had Dumbles say "because HP was a halfblood", because the other reason is far more plausible.
elmoryakhan chapter 5 . 1/28
Another fantastic idea.
elmoryakhan chapter 4 . 1/28
I think you should write a story with this idea. This is one Harry Azkaban fic I would love to read!
Vukk chapter 7 . 1/27
Voldemort come in the room, not intending to kill Lily. She says kill me, not my son. He kills her, unknowingly magically agreeing not to harm Harry by killing her. Voldemort then tries to kill Harry with the killing curse, which magic reverses as Voldemort had magically bound himself to not kill Harry.
senawario chapter 1 . 1/25
Very nice; I especially like the part where he locks Dumbles and Snape into his old cell and breaks the wand. Awesome idea. One or two of the others were a bit boring (the last one, about Pettigrew, for instance), in the sense that you don't see any cleverness on any of the good guys' parts, but overall, a fantastic read.

Thanks.