Reviews for Common Sense
bleeb90 chapter 15 . 1/14
Omfg, I loved this.
Toby860 chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
You could have also had him become James Cameron and be the one who made Avatar
MayaHikari chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
a great beginning of a strong Potter family
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 20 . 10/22/2016
Funny history of how Voldemort rose to power. Too bad it was lost in the free love colony. Eh I understand why they did it I just really don't care. Then again most of the world sort of operates that way anyway. So many people having random sex and so many unclaimed orphans, marriages poping up left and right and ending just as quickly. I try not to think about the sad state of the world.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
Never chain your enemy. For they will have nothing to do but plot ways to make you suffer. And they will be increasingly more creative and thorough.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
I can imagine the interviews with the cast.
"Yeah they had us go to this empty warehouse where we acted out a script in front of a blue screen and two camera dudes. Then they left. That's all we ever saw of the filmmaking.
These Dog Star dudes really knows how to make killer fantasy films. Those special effects are unbelievably amazing. Best $200,000(random number) I've ever made."
Ebona Nite chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
lol I've just realized this is the Harry Potter version of Death Note!
riyer chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
Love the Arthos Story.. as well as the arc with Harry and Christopher Potter.. I do enjoy gold digger Lily stories..
Hqwk chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
This is genuis! XDDD
ironhair chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
strange that no one gave Dumbledore the chance to speak through verituserum or an oath to prove his innocence... even if the americans put him in the situation, for the entire body to ignore that fact was a bit hypocritical / far fetched.
pinks99 chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
I like Ron's secret power!
NatNicole chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
GENIUS! *grins at Harry having common-sense*
NatNicole chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
THANK YOU for writing a smart James!
gail chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
I loved a smart harry..all of your stories in Common Sense have been a delight to read. You are creative,unique,and very talented (far beyond only fanfiction). I wish you luck in all your writing endeavors.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2016
its nice with fics where people give a shit about basic rights
1,650 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »