Reviews for Common Sense
nahte123456 chapter 18 . 6/2
I admit, I hate McGonagall in canon, because she is absolutely useless, which makes this story even better.
nahte123456 chapter 11 . 6/1
Ah, and it begins, plans within plans. I like the idea as a whole, Harry seems a little simple, but that can be chalked up to the recent shocks.
nahte123456 chapter 10 . 6/1
Well the whole wife/daughters thing came out of no where, but this isn't a story, just connected one shots so I can't complain to much, although more warning would have been nice.
Besides that is was a good chapter.
nahte123456 chapter 7 . 6/1
I adore this chapter for one thing, James is amazing. In canon James is rich and kind of smart, but also arrogant, a git, a bully, and hot headed, meanwhile Lily is exceptional in just about every way, if stubborn. To see that reversed is simply great.
nahte123456 chapter 5 . 6/1
Now that's how you make a ruthless Harry. Although this basically points out the problem with the Goblet being tricked like that, why not just re0light the thing in the fifth book, confound the thing into believing Dumbles, Voldy, and Umbridge are the three wizards, and watch the fall out. Seems like fun to me.
NakedFury chapter 20 . 5/31
So a megically protected orgy camp that will devolve into full blown incest after two decades?
RHJunior chapter 15 . 5/23
2014/01/15/erased-by-time-and-blockbusters-the-cautionary-tale-of-ron-weasley/
RHJunior chapter 12 . 5/23
Gotta admit. It never occurred to me that they could have used a Word Taboo on the Unforgivables...

It did dawn on me that it was beyond ridiculous that they never simply had people roll up their sleeves to check for the dark mark. Future prediction: mandatory short sleeves in Ministry dress code.
GBTtown chapter 16 . 5/23
Great short story, great potential for a longer story.
GBTtown chapter 15 . 5/23
Fun but, author is a perv
GBTtown chapter 14 . 5/23
Great story!
Hamilton chapter 14 . 5/10
Bit unfair on Hermione there... of course she is going to ask for advice, if all Harry writes in his letter is "I'm safe, don't tell any one else, I'll write again later". He hasn't told her about his distrust of Dumbledore yet (or the American's proofs for that), so from her point of view, Dumbledore is still the greatest wizard ever - as he was to Harry until a very short time ago. So, she get's a letter (which could easily have been a fake) but nothing else: at least she acts and seeks help, the more the better, to save her friend (unlike Ron who just stumbles along...)!
amsev chapter 20 . 5/5
Excellent chapter, great pun about the honey, LOL
amsev chapter 18 . 5/5
Excellent. Minerva seriously grew a spine. And I did very much like hp/ll even through it played a minor part in this oneshot
AnAncientBard chapter 15 . 4/29