Reviews for Common Sense
Endgames chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
I like this. It reminded me a bit of Harry Potter: The Forgotten Brother by sprinter1988, in that one Potter parent was smart while the other was a Dumbledore crony. I like that you switched it up from the normal order and made Lily the crony. It really does work. I enjoyed how ruthless James was as well.
Endgames chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
I've never seen another story that has Harry with a movie-making motivation for destroying dark lords. Unfortunately, the plot sounds something like the fake movie they made up in Argo. It sounds like it would look awesome, but flop on delivery.

Still, this was a funny chapter.
Thaliran chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
the story do remaind me of the manga death note, but also the the japaneese movie battle royal, the story was briliant and it has the posibility for being a 'full' story, with not nesesarely the other listts but the consequenses of its execution
Temptation Through Perception chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
Amazing story! But wouldn't it start going into incest pretty soon? At least one parent would be related after a few generations, wouldn't they? Or are my ariths complete off?
But I really liked the twin!BWL story. Cute, and a better James than how most write him.
Graven Lament chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
XD Beautiful, just beautiful. So original I can't help but wonder about your sanity, Dear Author.
Lady Nyshah chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
Love it
jonski chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I enjoyed reading the " A father's love." Your James Potter is exactly what I thought him to be. Smart, powerful, funny, kind, loyal but he is also ruthless to the ones who deserves it. Good job!
Venus914 chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Now, this is funny! LOL. Poor Voldie. Im still in chapter 8. I hope there are muggleborns who saw the film and saw it for what it was. Im curious about their opinions.
Venus914 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
I wish James destroyed her face. She may not get her magic back and not show her face in the wizarding world. But she could escape and marry muggle. I want her face disfigured to the point that she wont have any hope ever again. No magical cure. James has been lenient with her. I dont agree that for a witch, magic is more important. I think, everyone, human or animal is more concern about surviving. Hostages barter everything to keep themselves safe, dont you agree. If i am Lily, i would say that, "take my magic but please, dont kill me". She should have been given a magical disease that's degenerative and painful and she would suffer until she died.
Venus914 chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Aw... I dont really care about the Death Eaters and LV. They were straight up with their intentions, after all. But Harry's friends who betrayed him, i think, deserves to be punished... Painfully.
Venus914 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Like a Death Note, huh? Why disn't he include Ron?
EverydayMagic17 chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
...ick...not someone I would want to be indebted to...
EverydayMagic17 chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
*snorts* I always wondered why Harry didn't just let them all swing...
EverydayMagic17 chapter 19 . 8/12/2013