Reviews for Common Sense
nahte123456 chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
Now that's how you make a ruthless Harry. Although this basically points out the problem with the Goblet being tricked like that, why not just re0light the thing in the fifth book, confound the thing into believing Dumbles, Voldy, and Umbridge are the three wizards, and watch the fall out. Seems like fun to me.
NakedFury chapter 20 . 5/31/2016
So a megically protected orgy camp that will devolve into full blown incest after two decades?
RHJunior chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
2014/01/15/erased-by-time-and-blockbusters-the-cautionary-tale-of-ron-weasley/
RHJunior chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Gotta admit. It never occurred to me that they could have used a Word Taboo on the Unforgivables...

It did dawn on me that it was beyond ridiculous that they never simply had people roll up their sleeves to check for the dark mark. Future prediction: mandatory short sleeves in Ministry dress code.
GBTtown chapter 16 . 5/23/2016
Great short story, great potential for a longer story.
GBTtown chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
Fun but, author is a perv
GBTtown chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
Great story!
Hamilton chapter 14 . 5/10/2016
Bit unfair on Hermione there... of course she is going to ask for advice, if all Harry writes in his letter is "I'm safe, don't tell any one else, I'll write again later". He hasn't told her about his distrust of Dumbledore yet (or the American's proofs for that), so from her point of view, Dumbledore is still the greatest wizard ever - as he was to Harry until a very short time ago. So, she get's a letter (which could easily have been a fake) but nothing else: at least she acts and seeks help, the more the better, to save her friend (unlike Ron who just stumbles along...)!
amsev chapter 20 . 5/5/2016
Excellent chapter, great pun about the honey, LOL
amsev chapter 18 . 5/5/2016
Excellent. Minerva seriously grew a spine. And I did very much like hp/ll even through it played a minor part in this oneshot
AnAncientBard chapter 15 . 4/29/2016
This was fun.
Good show chap.
Mizuki Kudara chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
even cooler than the last chapter
Mizuki Kudara chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
this is great stuff
Guest chapter 14 . 3/11/2016
I like you love political Harry stories and this was one of if not the best I've read.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this.

Cheers