Reviews for Common Sense
bornagainpenguin chapter 17 . 6/1/2008
I'm glad to see you taking this one back up. Your other recent foray, into humor didn't exactly thrill me. This however.. This is one of your better works!

I like how you've left this very open ended. Dumbledore (and by extension, we readers) does not know any more of the prophecy than what Harry is willing to tell him due to the horror of it all requiring him to keep even the memory of it in his pensive at all times. And given we already know Harry by his own admission is lying to Dumbledore...

Then there's also how much Harry has pieced together supposedly in a mere three days without any preparations-that to me suggests we're dealing with something more than your standard fifth-year Harry Potter here. I find myself wondering if there was a backstory change here somewhere along the way or if this Harry is a time-traveler or had some other method by which his eyes were opened.

In any case, good show! I'm looking forward to seeing you continue this somewhere down the line with Harry's explaination of events to Sirius. Thanks for sharing this story with us!

-bornagainpenguin
Lord Lugos chapter 17 . 5/31/2008
Cool. Sweet, even. How about a little more of this one?
Bobboky chapter 17 . 5/30/2008
cool
Shimo Ino chapter 11 . 5/30/2008
Oh WOW! I love 'Politicians Run the Asylum' and 'A Fathers Love'! Both of the stories are so amazing!
Steven Kodaly chapter 17 . 5/30/2008
Very interesting! I really can't add much else, but I enjoyed this Dark!Harry of yours immensely.
AmetheSecond chapter 17 . 5/30/2008
Wow. This was great! I love a slightly!dark!Harry. Great job! And it's so great to see something from your pen again! I missed you!
blue artemis chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
I loved that. Very well done.
Wonderbee31 chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
Great part, and really liked the vengance Harry heaped on Dumbledore a lot, as well as the way that he got rid of the DE's and Tom as well.
dillon2 chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
Excellent job! I love your Common Sense ideas, It's one of my favorites. Hope inspiration strikes soon and you can add more. Keep up the good work.
BDSanta2001 chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
This is another good one. You have some wonderful plot bunnies!
Gogolu chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
Nice to see update from you.

Cute story.
Nights Silhouette chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
A good chapter, keep it up.
PapaMidNite chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
I like this one kill Dumbledore straight out

pm
Innortal chapter 17 . 5/29/2008
Well done, as always.
AnnF chapter 17 . 5/28/2008
Love the ending conversation with Sirius.
1,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »