Reviews for Common Sense
Steven Kodaly chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Ooh, Albus has really screwed the pooch this time, hasn't he? He's in a room that responds to the whims and desires of someone like Harry Potter; that aforementioned room is also filled with people who want to have an excuse to take action against Voldemort and the rest of his kind throughout the world - including the ones who are nominally part of the International Confederation of Wizards.

Albus has fired off a shot that will be heard round the world, hasn't he?

Typically, I don't like going to organizations built along the lines of the United Nations, as such things are just as corrupt as any government, and contain crackpot dictators and other unpleasant sorts. However, your American Department of Magic is looking to clean that up, isn't it? I definitely want to see how this bleeds over into the nonmagical world!
Innortal chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Oh, a great setup. Well done, and nice cliffy.
bjon66 chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Ahrg, I know, you warned everybody, but gosh, darnit to heck that was just wrong...lol.. Now i will be sitting in my mailbox waiting for an update.. This one and A Fathers Love would make great, full stories.. Hope to see an update soon.. TTFN
cjcold2 chapter 10 . 2/7/2008
Nice little series.

Liked the low key ending of Voldemort. Shows how easy things could have been if Harry was supported instead of having everything dumped on him.

Would really enjoy an epilogue of the Father's Love series, see how Harry and the other children turn out in comparison with the standard education children.

Do kind of wonder why you always use male characters to support Harry. I can kind of see how someone in Harry's position would be a little busy and not interested in pursuing a romance, so I'm not commenting on your not doing ships. Just the fact that it is always Sirius or Remus helping him out. Being a Tonks fan I think it would be nice to have a big sister figure help out some too.

More soon please.
cjcold2 chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Great cliffhanger.

Looks like Dumbles really stepped in it this time, attacking someone in a room full of world leaders.

Really enjoying this series.

Am a little curious as to how much Hermione has betrayed him. Also how Scrimgeour came to handle the letter given that you state Tonks is a Dumbledore fan and Scrimgeour is anti-Dumbles.

Have you ever thought about a story that starts at the beginning of PoA. Harry had a couple of weeks unescorted(as far as we know) in Diagon Alley. Could be an interesting point to diverge. Having been thinking about a story where a young rookie auror(Tonks) is assigned to watch over him since Black may be after him.

More soon please.
Bobmin356 chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
A cliff hanger?

Shame on you. :)
Banner chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Oh, thanks for not stopping one sentence sooner. I enjoyed watching Harry use logic and facts to point out the failing of the British Wizarding World. *Much* more satisfying than an emotional rant.

Would the secrecy charm on the letter detect involuntary disclosure? For instance, legilimancy or some sort of coercions?
Kin Pandun chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Dumbledore's a fucking numbskull, isn't he?

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Jimm chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Yep, that's certainly a cliffhanger. :-)

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
sheepstamper chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Once again you ended on a cliff-hanger - Goddammit! Excellent revenege for Harry, but what will he get out of all of this?...Sheeps
Luc chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Interesting. What Albus could've tried to win with that move?
2693 chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
oh man that was awesome! Don't leave us here too long!
blue artemis chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Wow. I really liked that.
Kail Ceannai chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Why is this in your misc bin when it is such an excellent story?
AmetheSecond chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
HOLY CRAP! flails

You're updating again tomorrow, right?

...