Reviews for Common Sense
Bobmin356 chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
A cliff hanger?

Shame on you. :)
Banner chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Oh, thanks for not stopping one sentence sooner. I enjoyed watching Harry use logic and facts to point out the failing of the British Wizarding World. *Much* more satisfying than an emotional rant.

Would the secrecy charm on the letter detect involuntary disclosure? For instance, legilimancy or some sort of coercions?
Kin Pandun chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Dumbledore's a fucking numbskull, isn't he?

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Jimm chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Yep, that's certainly a cliffhanger. :-)

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
sheepstamper chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Once again you ended on a cliff-hanger - Goddammit! Excellent revenege for Harry, but what will he get out of all of this?...Sheeps
Luc chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Interesting. What Albus could've tried to win with that move?
2693 chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
oh man that was awesome! Don't leave us here too long!
blue artemis chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Wow. I really liked that.
Kail Ceannai chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Why is this in your misc bin when it is such an excellent story?
AmetheSecond chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
HOLY CRAP! flails

You're updating again tomorrow, right?

...

Is it tomorrow yet?

Great chapter! WHO!
Garnet Avi chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Oh yes, Dumbledore, attack the minor in front of the most powerful witnesses you culd possibly have. That'll do wonders to fix your reputation...

I'm really liking this politics thing (Wizarding Britain is a mess). You've left us hanging, here, though. Please write more soon.

Avi
Gogolu chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
From Harry-runs-away fic this becomes Harry-politician story, which is amazing.

Didn't Harry change his money into muggle currency in chapter 1? He don't need goblins any more, except for artifacts and items deposit left by family in vaults.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Still a most interesting story.

Thanks for the update!
Malimber chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
All hail the great DisobedienceWriter for he is a mighty writer. That was brilliant, I loved it. These drabble has more suspense and action in it that cannon. So Dumbles has lost his cool and attack Harry in front of the ICW, I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Ratings 5/5.
Treck chapter 13 . 2/7/2008
Did you HAVE to stop there?
1,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »