Reviews for Common Sense
ladylookslikeadude chapter 14 . 2/9/2008
Nice, I never would've guessed.
ranma hibiki chapter 14 . 2/9/2008
...good prank then

also, it seems you have this thing for a 'purple chicken' prank thing to stuff all the villians into
ranma hibiki chapter 13 . 2/9/2008
doh! i forgot about remus!..well there was a 3rd white paper for him

but i would have thought luna instead of least i was right on with neville.

ranma hibiki chapter 12 . 2/9/2008
something doesnt make sense at the end. harry sent out FIVE letters. but 3 were white, 2 gray, an 1 black...i count 6. so unless one of the grey or white ones changes black. there is an extra letter some how.

on that note, im betting luna an nevile have white sheets!

BajaB chapter 14 . 2/9/2008
Couple of things I didn't like about these last two chapters (eg Dumbledore's imprisonment shows the internation community is just as corrupt and manipulated as the British), but they were still fun to read.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 14 . 2/9/2008
I have to admit, you story is far superior to mine, but why must it end? I have never read a story that has Harry choosing the career you gave him. I would love to see at least a few more "snippets" of years to come and finally the wonder that he builds.

EV :-)
Nights Silhouette chapter 14 . 2/9/2008
A great chapter, keep it up.
Amy chapter 14 . 2/8/2008
- (Smiles at pulling a prank on his readers.) -

You're a guy? ? ? o_O

Well I'll be.
Wonderbee31 chapter 14 . 2/8/2008
Nice part here, and I was fooled by the Dumbledore thing as well, and to see that Harry while he is maybe going to be a political creature one day, at least has Sirius on his side, and maybe a few others in the future.
mathiasgranger chapter 14 . 2/8/2008
I just love how Harry wrote Ron's weakness off, and condemned Hermione for hers. What a typical Harry line of reasoning.

Thanks for writing,

highbrass chapter 14 . 2/8/2008
Great ficlet. I've never been a political!Harry buff though. I like more of a powerful Harry that is forced into some political situations but mostly takes care of things on his own. Still like most of the fics in Common Sense I really enjoyed reading it. All I can say is to keep up the good work and I hope that plot bunny bin is still producing some real fat rabbits.
Bobboky chapter 14 . 2/8/2008
i think you should play with the idea of Harry the Builder... a Harry Potter obsessed with magical buildings and rooms and homes... like you alluded to in this last chapter...

maybe as a completly separate story or as a side story to this one
dogbertcarroll chapter 14 . 2/8/2008
The man, Hacks, was probably toning down the interview lest he also get beaned with an ashtray.

Wolfric chapter 14 . 2/8/2008
Well done. I like this story arc quite a bit. Thanks for writing. W.
Innortal chapter 14 . 2/8/2008
A wonderful addition. Thank you.
1,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »