Reviews for Common Sense
BDSanta2001 chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
Holy sh!t, this one is awesome. More more more more!
ladylookslikeadude chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
please update soon, I'm very interested.
blue artemis chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Well, they will now know who is faithful. This is really interesting, actually.
ZanyMuggle chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Please tell me you're following up on this drabble. I love the drabbles you've been doing.
SlickRCBD chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
I've always liked verisons where Harry does something smart like get out of there rather than letting the Ministry walk all over him like he did in book 5.

One minor flaw in your story. "Fudge learned slowly. An aging Auror corps capped at eighty persons can’t withstand an angry, half trained mob of hundreds carrying wands…can it? Of course, he didn’t survive the lesson."

Yet in the next paragraph you have " The rest of the mob disbanded, but Fudge’s days were numbered. He was voted out of office two days later; and was then drugged with veritaserum and forced to recount every crime he’d committed or authorized."

So either he was killed by the mob or not? You have him dying, then surviving to goto prison.
Cateagle chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Ohh, I love this continuation of the last one. I like how things are coming together here as both Harry & Sirius and the American Magical government find common ground for action while both move carefully to build trust. The first interview clearly had quite an effect on the Ministry and I can't wait to see the result of the second interview concerning Bumbles. I do like the proper degree of paranoia that Harry & Sirius are showing; it's not illness when *they* really are out to get you. 'Twill be interesting to see which "friends" were friends and kept the secrets, who told, and who showed. That's a nice semi-cliffie way to end this chapter.
red-jacobson chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
now that is not a nice place to leave us! *GRIN*

Looking forward to more

red
red-jacobson chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
Wow! This is something new; to me anyway; and I'm liking where this is going! I really hope that Harry has them check out Hermione and his other friends, and find out that they weren't betraying him; because he can use some allies on the Hogwarts front.

red
BajaB chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Too short!

As with the last bunch of 'snippets' about James, this really deserves it's own story file (even if it is still just snippets). Good indy!Harry stories always are.

Keep it up.
javacap chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
I can't wait to see what you post next.
dead feather chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
and in canon the brit wizards are bureacratic ostriches. Burying their head in sand. I would've figure the first article would have very little effect. Who would read it? Prophet, I doubt, would reprint it and it seems to be the main newspaper. Or if the ministry got hold of this, they would probably try to prevent the news from spreading.

But I was so glad you continued this. Independant!Harry is always a turn on :)
ash-3 chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
I like it. I do hope, however, that you don't fall into the obvious trap of having Ron or Hermoine be the ones who break the secrecy. That's been don in WAY too many fics of this sort. Let's see Neville or Luna be the rat for once. :)
stealacandy chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Damn Cliffies, We hates them!
Fandom Butterfly chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
::squees:: Yes! You wrote more! Thank you! ::hugs:: This is just what I was wanting to read, a more cagey Harry and Sirius. :) I love the whole Unbreakable Vow thing they got in there, it makes me wonder how that's going to apply to Harry potentially being the focus of at least 1 American prophecy. Will they tell, or will they not?

And I love your description of the chaos back home. :D Just what needed to happen. Though now you have me all on hooks as to who it is that can't be trusted. ::wriggles on the hook::
BDSanta2001 chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
I think a lot could be done with this chapter. Oodles and oodles of fun!
1,513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »