Reviews for Common Sense
Jimm chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
Cute. :-)
jujuberry chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
I love how you write the twins, thanks for showing us their perspective. And Ollie's a pervert...somehow I'm not surprised.

Thanks for the update, I had a blast reading it!
dogbertcarroll chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
Excellent. A bit more realistic then expected and it hung together well.
Wolfric chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
I like it. Thanks. W.
Wonderbee31 chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
Very well done here, and enjoyed seeing the proactiveness of F&G along with Harry at the end. I was always wondering, and still do, why the series went from what was becoming a fairly dark, and tense story, to where it just seemed to try and throw all that off and go back to school as usual and fun and games? Harry just seemed to deflate big time, and it never picked back up for me in the last two books. Definitely dissappointed in canon, but it's stories like this one that keeps me going in the fandom.
ranma hibiki chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
*cackles* well this was certainly loads of fun!

D

although im kinda scared of the twins by the end...perverts much? or just a VERY open mind for a 5 some

xD
codewarriorace chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
I loved your intelligent and powerful Harry in this snippet. He has grown a backbone and uses his magic to great effect. The idea that the Gryffindor Quidditch team is that “close” is a great one. Too bad we won’t see that scene on this website. Though I’m slightly disturbed at the hinted male slash.
AmetheSecond chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
YAY! That was hilarious! I always thought Quidditch was a pervy sport! LOL I loved the Twins in this, way to go! So glad to see something new from you, I've missed your writing!

Yeah, it's only been about a week and a half but still ... I missed your updates!
Banner chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
* blissful sigh *

And they all lived happily ever after (and I've got some happy things to consider, as well!) Thank you!
red-jacobson chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
other than the implied slash; which still skeeves me a bit, sorry, I loved the twins pranks; and would like to see more of how this impacts the Wizarding World.

Loving this whole series of stories, by the way, don't remember if I reviewed before.

red
emrysmerlin chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
... i think i might actually love you for continuing to write these :D
OrionTheHunter chapter 14 . 2/25/2008
This was a great one.
naughty little sausage chapter 13 . 2/22/2008
I'm guessing you don't like the British that much? Why? We're not as bad as you peg us out to be - America has it's fair share of criminals; have you seen the case on Elizabeth Smart? My gawd. Can you have the next chapter of the story at least looking up for the British? Also, why does everyone peg the American wizarding school (if they even had one) as "The Salem Academy of Magic"? It's a stupid name if you ask me; it reminds me of my friend's cat.
hemotem chapter 14 . 2/20/2008
I love what you have got here some of these are great reads others not so great but still a good read. I do hope to see more different ideas you get ) Thank you

Hemotem
hemotem chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
OMG This is just great I love this story I wouldn't mind seeing more of this part two or even some of the others where voldie isn't in it at all
1,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »