Reviews for Common Sense
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 17 . 5/28/2008
Excellent! Perhaps a little too neat and Harry improved unbelievably lots in a short time.

But it DOES answer a long-standing question: WHY did Dumbles interview in the Hogshead? That defies all sense and custom.
red-jacobson chapter 17 . 5/28/2008
very interesting chapter, but, unfortunately, it feels incomplete; I'd be curious to learn more about the true prophecy, as well as what else Harry and Dobby did. I'd also be curious about what Harry's friends think about all the changes.

Aaran St. Vines chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
This was a brilliant story. I hardly ever review at , but here I've reviewed you twice in a few days.

Once again, clever and original.

No one to my knowledge has ever made Lily Dumbledore's dupe, or made her such a gold digger.

Very fine work.
Aaran St. Vines chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
Clever and original are the two main aspects I prize in fanfiction.

This Azkaban tale stands as the most original of the genre I've read, and one of the best humorous pieces I seen across al storyl types.

Well done indeed.
Dark-Knoxy chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
I hope you continue the harry bond series sometime soon, perhaps even a true story? chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
in all my years of reading fanfic I have never come across this idea before. Made me laugh. Thanks for writing.
MeghanReviews chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
Clever. I like your Marauders. But its 3 am and there's no way I can write more now so ;) thanks for a great read.
MomochiNaruto chapter 16 . 4/6/2008
I like the Bond bit. It's well cenceived, and could do well with some more nwork. Regrettably, I don't have the skill, but I would like to see you attempt to write more.
ladylookslikeadude chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
I like this one, I might take it up if I can. I'll let you know.
iamtherealmaverick chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
These odd bits and pieces are better than many full-length fics that I've read - I'm really enjoying them.

More soon please!

hemotem chapter 16 . 3/24/2008
Nice I would love to see more of something like this maybe show some of his training and some of the missions he has to complete including getting into the MOM and tear it limb from limb lol ) Thank you

The-Resident chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
Quite the interesting interview. Actually, I can see this stretch out for a few chapters with Harry slipping magic into the mix every now and then. Maybe he could pull the 'Bond' act (the Connery one) and end up with a classy bird now and then.
The-Resident chapter 15 . 3/23/2008
Other than this chapter was an extremely enjoyable read, all I can say is that it's about time Harry got laid. Poor boy's chest must have been dragging the ground. P.S. I've really enjoyed the previous 14 chapters as well. The story about James (4 chapters worth I believe) was excellent as well. I really enjoy the way you think.
JVTazz chapter 16 . 3/17/2008
I would like to see this expanded :)
spd3432 chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
Hm... So 007 is always James Bond regardless of who they were originally. Interesting. Explains the changes in appearance over the years. Sort of like the Dread Pirate Roberts.
1,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »