Reviews for Common Sense
Banner chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
* claps hands *

That was a victory - I loved it. You gave a good shot of his character. I'll be spending a long time thinking about Harry as a double-O.
Eskaybe4 chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
Good tidbit. Would love to see more of it.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
Huh, usually being thrown, cold, into real muggle combat would make any sane person leery of more. It's dirty, boring, terrifying, and painful to body and soul.

One most worry about Harry's mental health.

Still, a fine story start. With a little more "bond" humor, it would be excellent.
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
Very good start here, and can't wait to see where you take this, and will be looking forward to Harry being the next Bond. Will he be taking what would have been the Pierce Brosnan time, or Timothy Dalton's Bond? Sounds like the others treated him poorly after all is said and done, and wonder if he'll end up seducing one of his former classmates, or having to eliminate them for Queen and country? Also liked his interview, got to say that they don't play around at all. Can't wait for the next part.
Gogolu chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
Not bad idea but whole interview was boring to read.
vrewc chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
His balls! Doesn't he need those? Hard on your voice if you don't have any.
sweetgirl23 chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
I loved the 007 concept. Harry the new James Bond was the best. I hope you continue on this one a little more.
BajaB chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
Have you read Agent 00-hex? It's another bond cross-over where Harry is adpoted by bond.

This is an interesting start too.
dogbertcarroll chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
Nice work.
Vilkath chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
Great chapter, like most guys I always loved the Bond series, especialy the older movies. The recent ones just lack something to make them truely great.

So far this is one the best starts for a bond Xover I have read. The idea of them recruiting Harry is nice, way better then the usualy Harry is distantly related and riased by bond or something. I think this has some real potential to be continued into a full story and I hope you do that or at least continue it a into a few chapters of this one shot collection.
LdyGossamer chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
Very cool!
SmacksKiller chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
Very nice idea, one of the best superspy!Harry I've ever seen. I would really love it if you would make a complete story out of this!
Innortal chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
Twisted and well received.
Bobboky chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
cool
blue artemis chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
That was quite interesting. I love James Bond.
1,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »