Reviews for Naruto Dragon Champion
SpikedTankedmaster300 chapter 54 . 7/19
Guess there's not going to be an update
(if you can play the song this song saved my life while reading this to know what i felt while writing this.)
Thany you FreedomGuard for everything you have done for me and everyone else who has read your stories for inspiring us and leaving behind your legacy you shall not be forgotten by the generations that read your stories and you shall not be easily forgotten by the next generation and i will never foget you. you inspired me to use the imagination i almost forgot i had and helped me be who i am going to be by giving me a way to escape reality and what i was going was going through if it weren't for you i would be very different from who i am now and will be throughout my life and for that i can't possibly thank you enough for what youhave done for me and so many others.
I Thank You from the bottom of my heart FreedomGuard May You Rest In Peace In Heaven For Eerything You Have Done For Us, God Knows You Do, and so do i and everyone who has ever read one of your stories.
from a teen you don't know and never said a word to but have still managed to help so much and will always thank you for helping change his life for the better in so many ways.
Taos144 chapter 1 . 5/14
Nice action
Birdly The Reaper Of Souls chapter 54 . 3/31
Rest in peace
Ninja chapter 54 . 3/20
Still miss freedom guard. Rest in peace buddy.
Just think. He did all of this and he's still 12.
honter11 chapter 1 . 1/7
friend I like I hope the next chapter by the way, put Lemon because it seems that you forgot siguer I have an idea because you do not put a story where Naruto has a trio per chapter for example the first chapter a trio of Naruto-Hinata-Ino the second chapter Naruto-Sakura-TenTen and the third with Naruto-Tsunade-Shizune and so what do you think?.
edbones100 chapter 54 . 12/28/2017
u
marquis.shax chapter 5 . 12/4/2017
I really don't understand how anybody outside Konoha (or really anyone inside of it) would know about Holy Talon (aside from probably Danzo who'd be spying on Naruto) or even know it's name as Naruto has only told Iruka, Kakashi, and Hiruzen an Uke spied on the meeting with Naruto an Hiruzen where he called Faldren. Sadly as you're no longer among us I'll never get the answer lol
Kingkong101 chapter 13 . 9/19/2017
Little bitch naruto
Trey chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Rest in peace you earned it
ezik chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
What people don't know when they review this asking for a new chap is that
Freedomguard is actually dead
He died from cardiac arrest sadly...

Rest in peace
Chris657 chapter 15 . 6/12/2017
I'm reading the story I love it but summoning dragons I understand but don't you think an entire army is Abit overkill
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
Ch 5 I'll see that later . Shadow Naruto interests me as well .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
Ch 4 ERr the black Fang when if it ever will be used for good somehow from Naruto?