Reviews for Naruto Dragon Champion
edricoft chapter 1 . 3/19
Rest In Peace Freedom Guard may you find happiness in the afterlife
god of all chapter 54 . 3/15
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
UnknownGawd chapter 54 . 2/24
when is the next chapter coming out please please continue
demonslayer2956 chapter 4 . 1/6
what is naruto wearing if he wear that jumpsuit he would like a joke if he wear normal ninja clothes like black sandals and black ninja pants and a sleeveless shirt he will look badass
Wellwisher chapter 23 . 1/2
Props to you I can see you started or published it in '08 and continues to 2015 that determination is very admirable. Good Job . Awesome story. 5 stars *****
Hunter844 chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
L
knarf3 chapter 10 . 10/21/2018
Naruto is such a loser. While canon Naruto has never been a tactical genius, one would have expected this Naruto to be more savvy during battle. Instead, he jumps in like a chump and starts wasting energy and trading blows with his opponent's clones; it's also insulting that you pull a deus ex machina out of your ass to help Naruto overcome his sudden blindness. The most unforgivable part however, it's his retarded shonen tendencies to impotently yell "damn you", "you bastard", and the like, at every goddamn opportunity.
SpikedTankedmaster300 chapter 54 . 7/19/2018
Guess there's not going to be an update
Guest chapter 54 . 6/29/2018
(if you can play the song this song saved my life while reading this to know what i felt while writing this.)
Thany you FreedomGuard for everything you have done for me and everyone else who has read your stories for inspiring us and leaving behind your legacy you shall not be forgotten by the generations that read your stories and you shall not be easily forgotten by the next generation and i will never foget you. you inspired me to use the imagination i almost forgot i had and helped me be who i am going to be by giving me a way to escape reality and what i was going was going through if it weren't for you i would be very different from who i am now and will be throughout my life and for that i can't possibly thank you enough for what youhave done for me and so many others.
I Thank You from the bottom of my heart FreedomGuard May You Rest In Peace In Heaven For Eerything You Have Done For Us, God Knows You Do, and so do i and everyone who has ever read one of your stories.
from a teen you don't know and never said a word to but have still managed to help so much and will always thank you for helping change his life for the better in so many ways.
Taos144 chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
Nice action
Birdly The Reaper Of Souls chapter 54 . 3/31/2018
Rest in peace
Ninja chapter 54 . 3/20/2018
Still miss freedom guard. Rest in peace buddy.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/1/2018
Just think. He did all of this and he's still 12.
honter11 chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
friend I like I hope the next chapter by the way, put Lemon because it seems that you forgot siguer I have an idea because you do not put a story where Naruto has a trio per chapter for example the first chapter a trio of Naruto-Hinata-Ino the second chapter Naruto-Sakura-TenTen and the third with Naruto-Tsunade-Shizune and so what do you think?.
edbones100 chapter 54 . 12/28/2017