Reviews for Naruto Dragon Champion
honter11 chapter 1 . 1/7
friend I like I hope the next chapter by the way, put Lemon because it seems that you forgot siguer I have an idea because you do not put a story where Naruto has a trio per chapter for example the first chapter a trio of Naruto-Hinata-Ino the second chapter Naruto-Sakura-TenTen and the third with Naruto-Tsunade-Shizune and so what do you think?.
edbones100 chapter 54 . 12/28/2017
u
marquis.shax chapter 5 . 12/4/2017
I really don't understand how anybody outside Konoha (or really anyone inside of it) would know about Holy Talon (aside from probably Danzo who'd be spying on Naruto) or even know it's name as Naruto has only told Iruka, Kakashi, and Hiruzen an Uke spied on the meeting with Naruto an Hiruzen where he called Faldren. Sadly as you're no longer among us I'll never get the answer lol
Kingkong101 chapter 13 . 9/19/2017
Little bitch naruto
Trey chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Rest in peace you earned it
ezik chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
What people don't know when they review this asking for a new chap is that
Freedomguard is actually dead
He died from cardiac arrest sadly...

Rest in peace
Chris657 chapter 15 . 6/12/2017
I'm reading the story I love it but summoning dragons I understand but don't you think an entire army is Abit overkill
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
Ch 5 I'll see that later . Shadow Naruto interests me as well .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
Ch 4 ERr the black Fang when if it ever will be used for good somehow from Naruto?
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/30/2017
CH 2 BBEUTIFUL ;,')
LanzCorporalAssWipe chapter 54 . 5/8/2017
It's really sad he died. And he's a fellow Filipino too.
What really makes it heartbreaking is that he wrote "See you all soon!" at the end.
I hope wherever he is he's proud of the legacy he left behind
ExceleKurokami chapter 21 . 4/24/2017
The armor that you described for Tsunade is called 'half plate armor.' The whole 'chainmail trench coat' thing is also severely stupid, since it would be both noisy and cumbersome, regardless of how light the metal is. Chainmail ended part way down the thighs for a reason.

Your stories are good, a bit overly drawn out in your descriptions and you tend to loop back around sometimes, but your knowledge of some medieval technology is a bit spotty, unless you are basing most of it off games or movies, which are quite off unless it is a small selection of movies. The fact remains that some of your armor choices are tactically horrible.

For Tsunade, that 'chainmail trench coat' would just get in her way since she's a hand to hand striker. It would have made more sense for her to have a half plate jerkin with light gauntlets and bicep guards while she had light plate boots and greaves. Shizune is actually well thought out, as well as Jiraiya. The chainmail gloves, though, aren't good because they'd block feeling, make hand seals almost impossible and would interfere with certain actions, such as Shizune using her darts.

I know a bit about armor because, while I am an utter novice and almost completely self trained, I use a long katana with a full forearm plate gauntlet (made in a relatively modern and streamlined style) on my off hand as a shield and a light chainmail jerkin that goes down to almost knee level for spars and training. I'm not part of Medieval Armed Combat or anything, but if they'd allow my mixed up style in and I trained enough, I could do quite well.
unknown enigma chapter 22 . 4/24/2017
I just finished chapter 22 and I read that you had asthma. I have asthma to and I have my entire life still have asthma to. sucks having asthma.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
is aney one going to adopt it ro not it has ben one year?light brings sight!
J0K3R Of Monday chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Kind of reminds me of Soul C for some reason.