Reviews for Naruto Dragon Champion
ExceleKurokami chapter 21 . 4/24
The armor that you described for Tsunade is called 'half plate armor.' The whole 'chainmail trench coat' thing is also severely stupid, since it would be both noisy and cumbersome, regardless of how light the metal is. Chainmail ended part way down the thighs for a reason.

Your stories are good, a bit overly drawn out in your descriptions and you tend to loop back around sometimes, but your knowledge of some medieval technology is a bit spotty, unless you are basing most of it off games or movies, which are quite off unless it is a small selection of movies. The fact remains that some of your armor choices are tactically horrible.

For Tsunade, that 'chainmail trench coat' would just get in her way since she's a hand to hand striker. It would have made more sense for her to have a half plate jerkin with light gauntlets and bicep guards while she had light plate boots and greaves. Shizune is actually well thought out, as well as Jiraiya. The chainmail gloves, though, aren't good because they'd block feeling, make hand seals almost impossible and would interfere with certain actions, such as Shizune using her darts.

I know a bit about armor because, while I am an utter novice and almost completely self trained, I use a long katana with a full forearm plate gauntlet (made in a relatively modern and streamlined style) on my off hand as a shield and a light chainmail jerkin that goes down to almost knee level for spars and training. I'm not part of Medieval Armed Combat or anything, but if they'd allow my mixed up style in and I trained enough, I could do quite well.
unknown enigma chapter 22 . 4/24
I just finished chapter 22 and I read that you had asthma. I have asthma to and I have my entire life still have asthma to. sucks having asthma.
is aney one going to adopt it ro not it has ben one year?light brings sight!
ZERONEX chapter 1 . 3/9
Kind of reminds me of Soul C for some reason.
LordGoblinKing chapter 1 . 3/7
I ain't read this story for a few years so the news of freedom guard passing away just hit me..its a damn same such a great author has left us. this was one of the first stories I read on here and also one of my favs. rest in peace freedom guard. maybe I'll c u someday and find out what u envisioned for this wonderful story.
I felt the need to write this. RIP Freedom Guard, may you find serenity in the world beyond.
JAMES P chapter 54 . 1/24
IS THIS FANFICTION GOING TO BE CONTINUED?
DrSanjiZant chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
To anyone who knows friends of Freedom Guard... I would personally like to ask them if they would message me. I wish to adopt and continue this story, with their permission and the permission of the fans. -The good Doctor
TyrVidarrus chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
So far the story has potential, but your sentence structure needs a fair bit of work. You continually switch perspective and the tense can shift several times within a single sentence. You also use words and conjunctions incorrectly, such as you're which means "you are" instead of your which is the possessive pronoun that would've been the correct word to use, for an example of their usage: "You're going to fight to protect them aren't you Naruto? If they have to fight without your help, they may be able to win, but many of them will die needlessly." If you can use "you are", then your usage of "you're" is correct, but if "you are" doesn't fit in the context of the sentence then you're probably going to need to use "your" instead. (The usage of "you're" versus "your" is a common problem with many writers whose english grammar isn't the best.)

I will read a couple more chapters to see if your grammar improves as you continue. I hope it does, at least a bit, because I would really like to see where the story takes you. However if it doesn't improve some I'm afraid I will have to stop reading it as the incorrect tense usage, mixed-up sentence structure, and the way your descriptions of actions and objects can bounce around and disrupt the flow of the image you are trying to create in the reader's imagination can cause the resulting mental picture to become disjointed and confused, irritates me enough that I don't think I could read the equivalent of three fairly decent-length novels of it.

I do however applaud you for sticking with your stories and continuing to advance them towards their conclusions. I also can tell that you have a very vivid imagination and I really hope that as I continue reading either I am able to keep my irritation at bay and finish reading your story, or (preferably) that you are able to improve your grammar to a point where the mistakes are more easily overlooked, because I truly believe I will enjoy seeing your concepts come to life.
nphillips0115 chapter 54 . 9/1/2016
To everyone asking for new chapters: STOP IT!

Several of Freedom Guard's Friends have confirmed he died of a heart attack, so unless he rises from the dead, consider these stories permanently on ice.
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
Just stop ok just stop this is crap naruto is a big fat fag.
Pan302 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
For everyone who doesn't know, Freedom Guard has passed away quite a bit ago. As such, his stories will not be updated until someone may possibly adopt them...

Rest in peace Freedom Guard