Reviews for Of Costumes and Curses
animelovernewbie chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Awesome story but you should update it. Please. :)
Sachimi chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh wow!

I just read your first chapter! :D

How have i not read this fic before? I love it! I've recently become absolutely addicted to Ouran...

Your characterization is wonderful! I can't wait to keep reading to find out what happens! :]
Johonna Marie chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
o.O so so so very good. i really like the plot. i'd never in a millon years think of making them into their holloween costumes, great idea, keep rolling with it, i might die from lack of ur story. jk. thx
abcdoll3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I had a lot of fun reading this, not only at TamaHaru (best pairing ever) and the fact that Tamaki was a sexyfine vampire, but also, those random moments were...oh hell with it, you said "jiggy"! .

PLEASE UPDATE/FINISH/WHATEVER
Unchained3011 chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
More more more... please! *bounce*
ddd chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
:D
Sora Moto chapter 10 . 6/5/2008
Wai! So cool. I love this fic. You keep it so interesting with the cliff hangers, update soon please.
LauraLeia chapter 9 . 6/4/2008
HAHA! I totally LOL-ed at the "seal" part! It was just so funny when i pictured it in my head! XD Again, thank you for your great work! ] Gambatte!
LauraLeia chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
Kyaa! I want MOAR TamaHaru moments! And you're a GENUIS! XD I mean really. I really, totally like the way you assigned the characters. I can't wait to read the next chapter! ) Keep up the good work, okay? *hugs*

Maybe you could do a Tamaki Inner Mind Theater thing with them on a ferris wheel? D
LauraLeia chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
And i quote [from Chapter 4]: "Oh yes, I was looking through some of the Ouran Fan Fics… and I realized that there are only a fraction of TamaHaru fics compared to the KyouHaru ones. How…Sad!"

I totally agree! I love you to bits, just because you are one of the few who did not forsake TamaHaru! *cries* Thank you so much!
LauraLeia chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Kya! I love Chapter 2 because Tamaki becomes a vampire (my fave fictional character) and because it's TAMAKI!
animeaddict787 chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
aww...it ended in a cliffhanger but it was pretty good _
animeaddict787 chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
um...what exactly is snickered? sorry i don't have a very wide vocabulary...but pretty good chapter although it was a bit of a cliffhanger...
animeaddict787 chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
hehe...what a funny chapter...i was confused at first but i feel sorry for kyouya if the rumor is spread...hehe
animeaddict787 chapter 6 . 6/2/2008