Reviews for Too Perfect
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I really loved how you described Sirius in this and how James loves watching him. They are such a perfect match together. Even in the books their potential of being together was much more than James being with Lily. You described very well how those two (specially Sirius) go well together.
Guest Me chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I'd love to read about when Sirius's angry. Hope you write a story with it in there!
Kazo Sakamari chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Aww...James and Sirius are perfect. I love your descriptions of Sirius, he may not be perfect, but he's perfect for James, and that's the important part! Great story, I really enjoyed it!
redundantaccount chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Just completely wonderful.
C chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I liked it... though I liked some of your other fics better :) Still, it's good
Vullinia chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I didn't know anyone else shipped this, especially not such a good writer, I am slowly making my way through all your stories but I'm commenting on this one.
Captain Alfie chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Hehe. This one made me smile, definitely. A change from crying now, not that I minded. xD

You can say it's not your best, but it's still very near perfect to me. : D

And... I think this is the last one, so you can be glad you don't have to read any more pointless reviews from me. xD
Jinnie chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh my gosh, that was such a beautiful story. It feels like you captured the essence of Sirius so well, thanks! Loved reading it!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I liked it, I like your view on Lily in this one, too perfect indeed
riseofafallenangel chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I love your sirius!

I can just imagine him running in halfway through putting his shoes on.

I love this fic too.
fresh42jazz chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I wish I had time to stalk all of your stories tonight, but I'll have to settle for reading them when I get time.

I love this. I love the indepth character profiles for Lily and Sirius, and I love (I'm trying not to use the word perfect) amazing Lily was made out to be, the "ideal" woman. Then the description of Sirius was so endearing, so adorable I guess, that you just want to know him, just want the chance to be his friend.

Great job, and I can't wait to read more of your work...
everyme chapter 1 . 1/22/2008

This is a very good story. Its simple written and the conent is really something that could happen in daily life. I like your style; you expressed James feelings very well, and mostly I liked the description of Sirius (of course .)

As I dont like Lily at all, I didnt really mind her being... well, critised ( I dont know how to call it).

So, great story

PS: Now Im trying to imagine Sirius with that smile you described :)
seafox chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Is very 's one of my favorite types of stories and you described the characters very well, Sirius specialy. I guess we all love him hehe. I always thought he is better to James than Lily.

I'm waiting for your other stories )
Artzii chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I loved the decsriptions. Especially on Sirius', how you went back to what you'd said about Lily and explained why you'd mentioned it. I didn't really get why you put how her tone of voice was at the beginning, then later realized it was to compare it to Sirius'. I adored how you described Sirius' clothing (how his sleeve moved when he was explaing somerhing - I grinned and laughed), how Lily had everything perfect. Really, really seems true.
TravelingRoses chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I thought it was cute. Nope, Sirius doesn't seem to perfect, but just right for James, lol.