Reviews for Sending Out an SOS
WishxOnxAxStar chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
So far so good I do think that he and Jeff should have another go at it I mean she was drunk
REPLACING THE BITCHES chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
AWE. I get it!

That was so cute and sad!

AWE. Becky you're such a softie when it comes to romancy fics.

Sorry, dont hit me. Hahaha.
Im-AcErBiC chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I agree, who in their right mind would cheat on Jeff? Then again, it was with Adam. :-P

This was awesome, in the way it riled up quite a few emotions for me. I was kind of angry with Jeff's ego at the beginning, mad at Charlie when she cheated, sad when Charlie went back to England and kind of giddy about the letter.

Then I was sad, again, when I remembered that Jeff was supposed to get it, and not Adam.

Haha, great job on this!
101mizzpoet101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
this is sad... now.. why cant you do a randy oc one shot... oc being yours truly? is that too much to ask.. nobody loves me... im the red phoenix and i deserve some fucking respect!
SpiffytheSmark chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I like this story. Her true feelings in a pepsi bottle. Somehow, that's just ! $%*& cool. (sniffs) Darn Edge and his charismatic...charisma. Poor Charlie. Heart ...Swanton Bomb...Yoo-Maing-gah. Funny! I like how it's in everyone's particular POV. Is this a one-shot? It could work either way. Yah! Really good. Mini-Morrison is snifling too. he just pulled a ridiculously ornate hankie from his Palace of Wisdom pocket universe.
Yakitori-Chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I like the idea of the storyline and the ending, you should continue this into a story.
Mistress of Music and Dance chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Simply put... Wow. You are a very talented writer. Keep up the good work.
derivereine chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Okay, tomorrow I'm flying to Wisconsin and giving you the biggest hug known to man.

Of fuck, Becky.

This is amazing.

I love it. I love it. I love it.

Jeff...Adam...I'm torn!

I'll continue WMAA? if you continue this.

giftiebee chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
That was tragically beautiful...
Kiss2Kill chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I hate to say I WAS confused, but I reread it and I totally get it now.

Its funny cause Edge was just on as I was reading this, and for some reason, I could his voice narrating his parts in my head..

CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
She told me she was in love with me the whole time.

Then why did she cheat with Adam?

Because Adam is a sexy sexy fuck bag.