Reviews for HoND: The Moon Cannot Be Stolen
Forestwater chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
this one was sad, and sweet.

i love clopin's attempts to cheer her up . . . too bad they don't really work.

and herli's gone a little demented in this chapter . . . hahaha women and our dementia.
Forestwater chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
oh man, this one's scary. i was so worried for herli and her baby in this one! although i think their ideas are a little goofy. so what if clopin stays in the same room with her? i'd want him there too!

*sighs* silly old-fashioned(ish) people.

. . . i don't wanna have a baby. it sounds too scary.
Forestwater chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
you know what? i decided to review all your chapters, because that way you get more reviews, which means YAY!

the beginning of this chapter is happy, the middle is scary, adn the end is a combination of the two. i'm so worried about her baby! (it's so hard, because i know what will happen. sniff).

good chapter. the formatting's a little weird, but that's all the problemos.
Forestwater chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Clopinomagik. *giggles* i can see him looking so proud as he says that, and her just staring at him like, "wtf?"

. . . it amused me.

anyway, this one almost made me cry, especially when he said, "You are not the Moon's daughter, Herli, you are the Moon. . .No matter what happens, you will always be you. You're a woman, and a good mother and wife, and a lover. . .And my dearest friend. No matter what happens. This is what I think is truly meant when they say the Moon cannot be stolen."
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Ah, I remember this story! I rather liked this one; I've always felt a special connection with the moon. This was a deep story, and a good one, and I'm going to try and read as many fics as I can!