Reviews for HoND: That's Why They Call It The Finale
Januarysixth chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Oh you got me! I feel as though that arrow flew straight to my heart as well. It's so rare that I even like a fanfiction, let alone be moved to tears. And when you said "..full of imperfections, clumsy narration and cliches..." you meant the greatest story ever told, right? But you were right about one thing in your author's note, I am certainly charmed. ;D

K. To be honest, I read less than a chapter of your original Herlikin story. Not that it was bad, I just got sidetracked and never got back to it. Now I don't think I'll have a choice but to finish what I started.

Thank you so much for sharing such a compelling story. Now I think I'll go back and reread it, I've got a lot to learn from you.
Schiff Thomas chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I cried... oh my god I cried... lol I read this a while ago along with your others... at first I didn't like Clopin's wife... lol come to think of it I recall hating her... lol she was far to whiny but lol I love her come the end...

WRITE MORE CLOPIN FICS! NOW! GO! ha ha...
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
*sniffles* That was so sad! It was fitting, though. I can't imagine them just dying of old age. And I liked the reference to Chester.
Forestwater chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
. . . oh. my. god.

this one actually DID make me cry. well, tear up, at least.

they're GONE! WHY, OH WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?

beautiful, as usual.