Reviews for Finding Peace
Prl16 chapter 50 . 12/27/2015
Oh my god, I loved it so much. It is the most real thing I've read about them. My heart was in so much pain at times while reading, you made me feel a lot of emotions, and also made me reflect about some things that had happened in my life. This was so real, these problems exist, and the only way to overcome them is with love, and sometimes it is so hard. And you are right, when bad things happen, they do not come alone, if it's not one thing is another and it affects the whole family.

You have a very good way of narrating, I was so entertained. I loved every scene. The love was right there even if he doesn't say it. You could feel how crazy in love they are, and it's beautiful. Bulma was so strong. You portrayal of the whole family was fabulous. And the circumstances were so real. I liked very much your original character of dr. Takashi, his questions were so deep.

I loved it, loved it loved it. Thank you so much!
Xeleria chapter 50 . 4/19/2015
i love this story!
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 50 . 10/10/2014
Bulma's a bitch, Vegeta is so sweet and strong, Trunks is a fucking spoiled, stupid kid, Bra well shes the normal guess so. Anyway awesome fic A lot of drama, nice family problems, i love it.
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Finding Peace' is Nominated for 'Best Drama Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
CherryPika91 chapter 50 . 4/20/2014
Great story!
mythunter chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
He bought her a baby tiger. Why my dad wasn't like him when I was younger?
Vegeta-the perfectly responsible father
Guest chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
sweetest!

can't help but comment that :) Thanks!
ramupop chapter 50 . 5/7/2013
great fic!
Galaxylam84 chapter 50 . 12/25/2012
Excellent, one of the best fanfictions i've read, took me a day to finish all the chapters but it was well worth it, i suffered their angst, sadness and happiness, made me feel good that they finally found balance. Good job at writing this story.
Galaxylam84 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I got an stomach ache with this chapter, felt awful about all the bad things Vegeta had to suffered in his past.
R. K. Iris chapter 50 . 12/9/2012
This was the best BulmaxVegeta story I've ever read. I loved the lyrics you'd put up at the beginning of each chapter, how Vegeta's traumas were portrayed, how the entire Z-family was portrayed. This was amazing from beginning to end, and I'd get antsy every time I needed to stop reading just so I could concentrate on something else. I loved this story, and I really don't know what else to say. It is perfect in every way possible. Nobody's out of character-that's a relief-and the style of writing is amazing. The storyline is beautiful. I can go on and on and on and praise this story to high heavens cause it's amazing. Simply, purely brilliant.

KR
MissMaychild chapter 50 . 10/21/2012
Yep. Four years - and I read it all, the old version and this version. Good fanfiction is hard to come by, but you are a true story-bender. (sorry, just watched The Last Airbender... :D )

I loved this story! Thank you :)
Huredhiel chapter 50 . 10/8/2012
Yay happy family again. This is the last chapter or there will be more?
HawkAngel XD chapter 50 . 9/16/2012
awww that was excellent!

HawkAngel
Seek89 chapter 50 . 9/10/2012
When I read the very last sentence, namely "Jeeze, four years went by in that time. How crazy" - I just thought "Well, a masterpiece needs time!" :)