Reviews for Finding Peace
issynip1 chapter 50 . 4/19
i love this story!
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 50 . 10/10/2014
Bulma's a bitch, Vegeta is so sweet and strong, Trunks is a fucking spoiled, stupid kid, Bra well shes the normal guess so. Anyway awesome fic A lot of drama, nice family problems, i love it.
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Finding Peace' is Nominated for 'Best Drama Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
CherryPika91 chapter 50 . 4/20/2014
Great story!
mythunter chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
He bought her a baby tiger. Why my dad wasn't like him when I was younger?
Vegeta-the perfectly responsible father
Guest chapter 27 . 7/24/2013

can't help but comment that :) Thanks!
ramupop chapter 50 . 5/7/2013
great fic!
Galaxylam84 chapter 50 . 12/25/2012
Excellent, one of the best fanfictions i've read, took me a day to finish all the chapters but it was well worth it, i suffered their angst, sadness and happiness, made me feel good that they finally found balance. Good job at writing this story.
Galaxylam84 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I got an stomach ache with this chapter, felt awful about all the bad things Vegeta had to suffered in his past.
R. K. Iris chapter 50 . 12/9/2012
This was the best BulmaxVegeta story I've ever read. I loved the lyrics you'd put up at the beginning of each chapter, how Vegeta's traumas were portrayed, how the entire Z-family was portrayed. This was amazing from beginning to end, and I'd get antsy every time I needed to stop reading just so I could concentrate on something else. I loved this story, and I really don't know what else to say. It is perfect in every way possible. Nobody's out of character-that's a relief-and the style of writing is amazing. The storyline is beautiful. I can go on and on and on and praise this story to high heavens cause it's amazing. Simply, purely brilliant.

MissMaychild chapter 50 . 10/21/2012
Yep. Four years - and I read it all, the old version and this version. Good fanfiction is hard to come by, but you are a true story-bender. (sorry, just watched The Last Airbender... :D )

I loved this story! Thank you :)
Huredhiel chapter 50 . 10/8/2012
Yay happy family again. This is the last chapter or there will be more?
HawkAngel XD chapter 50 . 9/16/2012
awww that was excellent!

Seek89 chapter 50 . 9/10/2012
When I read the very last sentence, namely "Jeeze, four years went by in that time. How crazy" - I just thought "Well, a masterpiece needs time!" :)
sp4rkl3 chapter 50 . 9/8/2012
First off you are a very talented writer! I must say I was not going to read this story when I saw it was 50 chapters but you pulled me in with the first few paragraphs and I couldn't put it down! I spent three sleepy days at work because I would stay up way to late trying to find out eagerly what happens next!

With that being said its now time for *da-da da-daaaa* constructive criticism! Believe me I loved the story and its because of that I am actually taking the time to even write this but here we go.

Some parts felt kind of disjointed (much like the actually filler episodes on DBZ). Right around the whole Cancer Saga. Things just started to feel like drama for drama's sake. The cancer secret, Nesa's 'situation', Dr. Takahashi's drama, the 'slap' incident, the mini custody drama that was interrupted by Goku, and most glaringly the whole demon thing. It was just a lot for one story and all of this occurred only a little after the halfway point.

As Ricky Gervais (creator the the UK Office) stated 'its about quality not quantity'. I am certainly not saying your work lacks quality (because you've got some chops) but it just kind of felt like it was going on and on with no ending in sight. Like a good TV show (i.e. The Office) that you love to watch but start wondering around the 1000th season when it will wrap up. For this story I was getting that nagging felling around Chapter 30.

Second, some of the characters felt out of charter. I could never picture Goku cursing or Trunks acting so disrespectful or Bulma doing 50% of the stuff she did after Chapter 25. Also despite many of the charters epiphanies none of them learned anything until the last few chapters. Their eureka moment would be forgotten or downplayed by the next chapter or even the very next paragraph. They broke promises they swore they would never break and treaded into waters the should have know not to.

And lastly the ending did just that-ended. It felt rushed and hurried but most importantly abrupt. The charters growth and evolution felt artificial which for me is why the ending felt kind of flat. It ended as so many of the previous chapters had so the resolution didn't feel lasting or final.

...alrighty I know my post is a bit...well a lot hypocritical due to the length but I just wanted voice some of the issues I personally had. Its just my opinion. Growth never occurs with a bunch of 'yes men' running around not taking a harder look.

Anyways, LoVeD the story and keep up the great work!