Reviews for Completely
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Hiya! I know, I know, this an old fanfic, but I love it, it's really good, I hope this makes you happy too xD, well...That's I need to say, so see ya!

-Sorceres Rinoa Heartilly-

*No one can predict the future...*
Estarla chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
It was really good! No great! I liked it a lot!

Hoshi
chrisVIII chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
ah ! I don't like reading a good story that ends with such author notes... Don't doubt about what you've done ! I read the story, I smiled, it was romantic, poetic in the description, it made me feel so calm, I was reading as in silence not to disturb the snow, to respect the quietness of snowy winters... that story IS good, it placed me in a nice state of mind...

if you want to place author notes stating your lack of confidence in your work, then start with it and let us judge while reading ;)

but I'm telling you, it's excellent, please, edit the text and suppress those two lines !
KyoKirioire chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Its good. But there is only one chapter? I like it so I know alot of people do and would too. Just keep up on the story line. Your the only one I read so far that actually knows the story and can make a good one off of it.

Ps:

You need a disclaimer.
Optical Goddess chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
they talked very poetically. I like the quip about "So, I made you evaporate?" hehe

I was a little confused though, I thought Rinoa was out there by herself, thinking about how the others would play, and then suddenly they realy were out there.
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I really liked this. The attention to detail and the metaphorical references to the weather throughout added a nice touch. Good job!
Emerald-Latias chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I really liked the use of snow and winter in general as a metaphor. It worked nicely and I also liked the way the descriptions and Rinoa's thoughts flowed, tying everything it with the winter theme. It was a very enjoyable read so don't feel so badly about it.

-Emerald_Latias
Mizz Moneypenny chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Very well done. I know exactly where you are coming from and I liked how you used the weather as a metaphor for the change in Squall. Brilliant!