Reviews for Three's a crowd
I-Like-Pie-Too-Dean chapter 1 . 3/30/2010

Naked Sammy..hehehee **blush**

now what a sight that would be, evil Karen and Sue, they started without me...:D

thanks for the fun read, i was laughing for ages
jasper03 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OMG! OMG! I dunno whether I should be embarrassed for poor naked Sam, help Dean with retrieving his brother or join Karen and Sue. Personally I opt for joining Karen and Sue *evil grin* and if you wanted to write more on this *please please please throws self at authors feet* you know I could deal...;) So glad I ran acoss this!

cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Loved it. definately filled my fantasy dreams for awile. poor Sam. thanxs for thr fic
L5472 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
LOL aw hiding his clothes ayee? HAHA chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was really funny but you can't help but be embarrassed for poor Sam! Karen and Sue are really two girls you don't want to pass out in front of - but to leave the motel door open for everyone to see is a bit harsh!

Great that Dean stopped the show and covered his brother up, even though he himself did see the funny side his concern for Sam overrode that!

Wish you'd continued, would love to have read what happened when Sam woke up, hungover and as embarrassed as hell! And just how much mileage Dean would have got from the situation before he felt sorry for his brother! If you feel like adding another chapter I for one would love it!

Great short story, loved it!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Oh that was freaking funny as hell. I do hope you are going to do another chapter with a seriously hung over and embarrassed Sam. I can only imagine how snarky Dean would be in the morning! Man, he would just have SO much fun making fun of Sam! Please please write more!