Reviews for Agent Double O Hex
Please update
mumphie chapter 3 . 7/22
Quite an interesting, though farcical, story. It's like you'd have to have the brain of Gary Larson to continue! Quite imaginative. I wonder if you could do another, similar, story but have it leave the realm of Crack and meld it more into the relatively more stable world of slight humor where the kids aren't mad scientists and could get along? Or, they could still not like each other, but not try to kill, but be actual kids who have been trained by the best.
mumphie chapter 1 . 7/21
I concur about the blond one!
electro prime chapter 1 . 3/15
that is a really wired why to fall in love
longlurkzilla chapter 3 . 1/25
I’m crying so much right now because I can’t stop laughing. This is a fantastically hysterical story, and I hope sometime in the future your muse brings you back to this.
Mos99 chapter 2 . 1/23
Absolutely Hilarious, and fantastic! I'd love to see this continued
FriendlyFire59 chapter 3 . 10/12/2021
I just want you to know that I am on the verge of tears here, first from laughter, your Luna was a GREAT foil for Harry and Hermione, and second... because it has been ten years since you last posted and it wasn't even a chapter for 'Agent Double O Hex'!

Thank you for having posted this and a silent prayer that you are well and happy.
jumpingmanatee chapter 3 . 9/7/2021
This was fantastic. I love the idea of Bond raising Harry, especially the blonde Bond. If you ever decide to continue this I'll happily read whatever you put out. Thanks for writing this.
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 9/6/2021
This was BRILLIANT, all of it!
Rick BGOH chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
A great story, I look forward to seeing Granger and Harry do Voldie and Dumbles in so the can start to finish each other off or get together and take over the world. I'd like to see Granger and Harry interact with the Goblins, maybe they could give them some torture suggestions for Snape.
That 1guy chapter 2 . 7/19/2021
Chapter 2 omake had me crackin
Jonathan Deller chapter 3 . 4/26/2021
I wish this had been continued. This is shaping up to be a great story.
dovescom chapter 3 . 2/10/2021
please continue, this is great
johlmann chapter 3 . 1/23/2021
I had hopes, given the author’s notes at the end of the chapter, that there would be more of this very funny, excellent fic. But, last updated in 2008... sigh. I really needed this story after the day I had yesterday. Thanks for the laughs!
Spica75 chapter 3 . 1/2/2021
Would be fun seeing where you were going with this.