Reviews for Agent Double O Hex
Melissab2883 chapter 3 . 8/23
Please wright more
Cayar chapter 3 . 8/11
Oh how I wish you would continue this.
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 3 . 7/29
Ummm, please can you either update this or say that it's over? It's kinda been 8 years. Thanks
Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 7/1
Do you have any intention of completing this story? It has been about 8 years since it was updated.

JimS
Foxy Engineer chapter 3 . 6/7
Awww I wish there was more. I love this story and where you have it going
Harmonious Cannons chapter 3 . 4/29
Have you abandoned this mission, agent? (FF)MI-5 had high hopes...
tpowe15 chapter 3 . 2/10
PLEASE PLEASE continue this its AWESOME!
easysam chapter 3 . 1/23
More, more, more. This wonderful fic has not been updated in some time. It's to good to be abandoned.

Sam
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 1/17
I knew the Graingers weren't kosher.
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 1/13
Brilliant, brilliant writing here honey! I LOVE THIS FIC, just wish there was more! ;o)
Pathseekerme chapter 1 . 1/5
This story is /delightfully well-written! I could see everything playing out in my head; you picked the perfect Bond for the job! And I can hardly wait for the youngsters to decide they like each other enough to not kill each other and to be able to work as partners reliably. Great jobĀ”
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 1/2
I liked the 1st chapter, but its getting a bit out of control now. This Hermione and Harry feud is well getting rather stupid, not that it wasn't before, buts its reached the limits of ridiculous now. Bond is practically non-existent as a character and Hogwarts and Voldie seem to have been reduced to background decoration. You've also reduced Minerva's character (who frankly they casted extremely well with Maggie Smith) to someone else (I like Dench but she's not McGonagall). It is good that you haven't attempted to follow canon as it wouldn't have worked but I feel you should work on your structure a little bit and if following a bit of canon helps you do that well...
So while I liked the initial premise of this story I'm not all that keen anymore and won't be reading any further, thank you.
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
This is freaking awesome. ROFLOL about 'The Dentist'. I love it.
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Very good story I love the lunaraker chapter the most I can't wait to see what happens next keep it up
Cotharach chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
I absolutely adore this fic! I know it has been years, but I hope you come back to this eventually. It is just too funny and creative to leave incomplete.