Reviews for Agent Double O Hex
jumpingmanatee chapter 3 . 9/7
This was fantastic. I love the idea of Bond raising Harry, especially the blonde Bond. If you ever decide to continue this I'll happily read whatever you put out. Thanks for writing this.
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 9/6
This was BRILLIANT, all of it!
Rick BGOH chapter 3 . 8/18
A great story, I look forward to seeing Granger and Harry do Voldie and Dumbles in so the can start to finish each other off or get together and take over the world. I'd like to see Granger and Harry interact with the Goblins, maybe they could give them some torture suggestions for Snape.
That 1guy chapter 2 . 7/19
Chapter 2 omake had me crackin
Jonathan Deller chapter 3 . 4/26
I wish this had been continued. This is shaping up to be a great story.
dovescom chapter 3 . 2/10
please continue, this is great
johlmann chapter 3 . 1/23
I had hopes, given the author’s notes at the end of the chapter, that there would be more of this very funny, excellent fic. But, last updated in 2008... sigh. I really needed this story after the day I had yesterday. Thanks for the laughs!
Spica75 chapter 3 . 1/2
Would be fun seeing where you were going with this.
talented2 chapter 2 . 11/15/2020
Brilliant!
Jimbocous chapter 3 . 9/23/2020
Good grins. Hope to see more someday. Thanks!
DrDamage chapter 3 . 9/17/2020
Well, this is really depressing. Not updated in 12 years. Following this is likely an exercise in futility, but I refuse to give up hope of seeing more of this. It would just be too sad to see such hilarity vanish into the oblivion of abandonfic :(
bahnannah chapter 3 . 9/16/2020
This is hilarious and well written. Too bad you have let this languish.
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 3 . 8/29/2020
Why did you stop, you bastard. You bring shame to Britannia!
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
Sean Connery? He was playing Bond in the 60's, not the 80's, my dude. You should be thinking of Timothy Dalton.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2020
Stupidity is the only title this crap need, as it is dead it May chance to trash bin que en