Reviews for Agent Double O Hex
whispers-into-the-void chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Hello, this is beautiful. When are you going to write another chapter? It's been five years!
CHANCEGAMBIT chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
will u be updating this story soon
racbrs chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
This is great! I can't wait until the next part! Update soon!
Starfox5 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Great Story! An original and most entertaining idea, with a delightfully chaotic cast. I remain hopeful that you'll continue it one day.
Bloodfire87 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Oh i love it I love it! This is just fantastic! The different spin between Harry and Hermione...oh I cant wait to see them in their offical teen years! LOL! Cant wait to see what happens next!

Bloodfire87

PS. M...oh (sgueee)
bellachaos chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
This is brilliant! I know it's been quite a while since the last update but I would love to read more. Harry and Hermione's murderous crushes are great fun to read about.
Bookworm4always chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
More please more more more more please I live this story more !
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Having watched the entire James Bond movie collection recently, I've got to say this crossover is fantastic :)
DismayEngine chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
This kept me laughing! I love it, but must wonder if there will ever be more...
Fading to Black chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
This has got to be the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time. It's really well done, and I can follow it despite having no background in James Bond movies.
A Silent Echo chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
i know you havent updated this story in awhile but please do so! its awesome and hilarious! i love it!
Intelligent Magic chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Brilliant!
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
LOL I still love reading this story Keep up the good work I can't wait for an update
GirloftheArts chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Bwahahaha! This almost sounds like my childhood! Those were the days...
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
This... this is insane. But fun. Lots and lots of fun.
885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »