Reviews for Agent Double O Hex
twistyguru chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
foflmao at this first chapter-excellent AU fic!
Nevermore16Raven chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
wow that was completely hilarious please write more
RW28 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You must continue this is hilarious
DarkenedRose24 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
-falls over laughing- i highly enjoyed this crossover fanfic. I am eagerly awaiting more.
Gracealma chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
So confused!
Gracealma chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Love it. The magical society is DUMB! Of course, M and Minnie is the same person. So is Hermonie and her family working against England?
Gracealma chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
My favorite Bond is Sean Connery, the Original. However a close second would be Roger Moore. Love the story.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
any chance this will ever see continuation? Excellently done, and I've been cackling in mirth throughout the read.
perfect-piscies chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
I LOVE this story! I really couldn't stop laughing _
Regin chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
EDelta88 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Only three chps... ( )
shushanepa chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story please come back and finish it.
Pathseekerme chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
l love this story! The thought of Hermione being transformed into a cute fuzzy panda cub and giving Harry warm fuzzies sent me into giggles upon giggles upon giggles! The whole house came running, and kids and grand-kids (everyone except Dear Husband-Non-Reader) decided to read your story when I finished with it and marked it as one of my favorites, which I have just done. The dogs were barking and running in circlesit was just about like one of your scenes! It just lacked a hero or heroine! ;-) I really like the way the words you write evoke pictures in my mind! Please don't stop writing - you give me a perfect break in my day after teaching computers to 8th graders all day! Thank you!
imgettingtiredofyou chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Oh hells, I haven't laughed this hard in ages; I especially liked the parts with The Quibbler and the minion-troll. Though I rather doubt it, considering the date listed for the last update, PLEASE say you're continuing this...?
Muroshi chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
I am saddened that this just stopped here. This was great.
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »