Reviews for Agent Double O Hex
BlueMew24 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
This is awsome. It is hilarious. Please don't abandon it.
Elf Knight chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Wow, wow, WOW! This has got to be the most brilliant Harry Potter crossover I've read and that's saying something! Usually, it's just Harry taking over a role of one of the main characters from the other novel or film but this was totally EPIC! I loved every bit of it and will definietly continue reading this. Harry and Hermione are my favourite pairing and I love reading a powerful!Harry minus the characeter-bashing which you have pulled off superbly.

This is freaking awesome and certainly one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I have ever read in my entire LIFE. And that's coming from a guy who's read hundreds. To be honest I started this warily because the summary sounded pretty typical but I got sucked into it nearly right away. It was just the first few paragraphs and Harry's first kill that was a little meh. Otherwise, it was bloody brilliant of you and I laughed my a$$ off at the Mexican Standoff with the Grangers. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and will definetly be keeping an eye on this nugget of awesomeness.

Keep up the fantastical work! :)
leighargeneau chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
OMG you made Hermione a mercenary's daughter! I love the idea. Thnaks a lot. This story is fun to read!
Alice's-twin101 chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
plz plz plz continue, i am enjoying this far too much.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Your story is absolutely brilliant! I love it! Please, oh please update soon!
crazyjim87 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Please tell me that you are planning on updating the story.. I love it
Ciellyra chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Please update!
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
this has got to be one of the most hilarious and well-written HP fanfic i've ever read! hope you will update soon!
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
If those two worked together on the Voldemort issue, I do not think there would be one for long. This is a very entertaining story with a good mix of the books with other things to lighten it all up and poke fun. Speaking of poking...
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
If these two keep up there flirting and foreplay like this, by the time they are of age to do so they will be screwing like bunnies.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I think I much prefer the Connery Bond as he would make quite the fit at Hogwarts should he decide to visit his charge. With the brogue he would definitely offset Minerva, but I think Charity and some of the younger female teachers would be wholly at his mercy. So, Harry and Hermione are going to have a love-hate relationship...that should make things interesting.
woopwoopoop chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
This is quite fantastic. You should definitely get around to finishing it...Please? :)
Old-Fashioned-Time-Lady chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
oh this is brillant... and albus is an idiot at times.. a lovable fool but still a fool
FluffyNevyn chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
this desperately needs to be continued. yes, I realize that its short silly plotless and mostly pointless...but its incredibly funny. you could easily throw together another 5 or so short chapters with excerpts from Canon events and your invented characters reactions to them. Add in an ending and viola, a story.

Easy in my head anyway, im sure its much more difficult than it seems.

Anyway, I LOVE this story, and would enjoy reading it to its conclusion, if you ever get around to it.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
This concept is absolutely hilarious and I love it! Fun and explosive and I particularly am a fan of the M(s).
885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »