Reviews for Agent Double O Hex
LordLoverDuck chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
this fic is epic

please update it as soon as you can, i really want to read more
emliy02 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
This story is just so good! I can't describe it any better than that. It's amazing! And while it might have been 3 years since you last updating I'm still hoping there will be an update.
Mshi chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
I struck gold...please update?
In The Mix chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Hilarious. Please UPdate soon!
Nyeste chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
I hope to see a scene, where Newly-Minted Full-Agent Hex asks Tom the barman for a drink. *Three measures of Ogden's, one of Pepper-up Potion, half a measure of Delacour. (let's say they possess a distillery and grape farms, too.) Shake it very well till it is ice-cold, then add a long, thin strip of Gillyweed for garnishing.* It should probably be called Péng Sōng.

Oh, and is chapter 4 going to be named along the lines of "Monsters are NOT Forever"? Are you planning a series of 14 very, very widely spaced chapters, by any chance?

Fervently hoping you get back to this cracker of a story.
joshlamont chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Holy freaking crap, man! If you're still out there, please, you have to update this!
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Hmm - well this is a very good story. However, I cannot help but notice you have broken your one chapter per year policy, and not in the good way, either. A pity really. Still, hopefully you will, at some point, resume this fic, and when you do, I can asure you of at least one avid reader.
loretta537 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
this is a great story! please update soon, it's been over three years
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
is it possible to update at some point?
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
God this story is so incredibly awesome. I look forward to the next chapter. Hope you update again soon. Keep at it.
LaminatedSamurai chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at banter between two characters in a fanfic ever in my life. GREAT STORY!
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
A month? Reeeeealy? Ehm. Continue, *haunted music begins playing, shadows pop up and I (who you can't see but must imagine as a - literally - golden-brown shoulder length hair-ed girl with really, really weird blue/green/orange eyes, dressed in traditional vampire atire, complete with two inch long fangs) chuckle madly* EEEF YOU DARE!
Harriverse chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
This was oddly satisfying. I may not know my 007 lore, but Harry and company fit right in. Of course, when they grow up, they really WILL be scary. And is M and McGonagal sisters? How is M to run an international spy agency while working at an adolescent boarding school ten months of the year?
flute player1997 chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
you know i never di dfigure out why luna wa so s wacky i think you need to update
flute player1997 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
this is a very odd and new story

how'd you come up with it?
885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »