Reviews for Agent Double O Hex
wujuninja chapter 3 . 4/17/2019
one chapter per year... why you do this. this made me smile so much. I love they way you write keep it going
Fyrloche chapter 3 . 3/11/2019
Nice bit of Bond insanity. Too bad that there isn't more.
RegnarFle chapter 3 . 1/6/2019
Many interactions between Harry and Hermione made me laugh out loud (in an undignified snort which no doubt upset my roommates). I love that James Bond didn't want to take Harry in, and 'the talk' was deemed necessary for both youngsters. Cool story, awesome writing! Thank you!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Click, click, click...worthy of a comedy skit. Well done! I remember when bond stepped up from his skeletonized .25beretta, in a chamois holster that almost got him killed, to a man stopping Walther in .380. funny ideas in stopping power these Brits have! Excellent so far. Perfect fitting death for the dursleys.
Derich chapter 3 . 12/17/2018
This story is gold (even if it is a bit short and probably abandonned, the 3 chapters you wrote are perfect).
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2018
I would really like to see more of this story. But it has not been updated for so long I kind of lost hope.. I thank you for these chapters though, it certainly made my day brighter. I came back and read it again after quite a long time, but still no new postings. Why does some of the most promising stories does not see the end? Pity.. It feels sometimes like losing a prodigy child somewhere in the crowd, never finding it again.
Darkness in the Light chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
I get it from a humor point but Hermione being as being and witch or a killer, it is hard to think of Harry with all the tools that Bond has his hands on to be one of them both do not make me laugh.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2018
Heheheheh very funny concept loveit
anja.quickert.9 chapter 3 . 6/6/2018
:-) :-) :-)
WanderingWhacko chapter 3 . 6/6/2018
Good grins! A decade out, I'm not holding my breath for anything further, but thanks for a great read so far. HP/Bond is always a fun xover. Thanks!
furface294 chapter 3 . 5/25/2018
WHY? why have you not written more of this?its great
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2018
I love this why isnt there more?
Milly the Dragon chapter 3 . 5/2/2018
This is AWESOME. I am utterly amazed at how well the spy world suit Harry and Hermione. And Luna's observational prowess... genius.
36143 chapter 3 . 4/16/2018
Will you write more of this story soon? It's delightfully entertaining and fun to read. I really, really want to find out how this all plays out now!
Monster King chapter 3 . 4/16/2018
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »