Reviews for Agent Double O Hex
My name is Potter, Harry Potter! excellent
Melissab2883 chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
Please wright more
Cayar chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
Oh how I wish you would continue this.
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
Ummm, please can you either update this or say that it's over? It's kinda been 8 years. Thanks
Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Do you have any intention of completing this story? It has been about 8 years since it was updated.

JimS
Foxy Engineer chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
Awww I wish there was more. I love this story and where you have it going
Harmonious Cannons chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
Have you abandoned this mission, agent? (FF)MI-5 had high hopes...
tpowe15 chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
PLEASE PLEASE continue this its AWESOME!
easysam chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
More, more, more. This wonderful fic has not been updated in some time. It's to good to be abandoned.

Sam
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I knew the Graingers weren't kosher.
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
Brilliant, brilliant writing here honey! I LOVE THIS FIC, just wish there was more! ;o)
Pathseekerme chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
This story is /delightfully well-written! I could see everything playing out in my head; you picked the perfect Bond for the job! And I can hardly wait for the youngsters to decide they like each other enough to not kill each other and to be able to work as partners reliably. Great jobĀ”
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
I liked the 1st chapter, but its getting a bit out of control now. This Hermione and Harry feud is well getting rather stupid, not that it wasn't before, buts its reached the limits of ridiculous now. Bond is practically non-existent as a character and Hogwarts and Voldie seem to have been reduced to background decoration. You've also reduced Minerva's character (who frankly they casted extremely well with Maggie Smith) to someone else (I like Dench but she's not McGonagall). It is good that you haven't attempted to follow canon as it wouldn't have worked but I feel you should work on your structure a little bit and if following a bit of canon helps you do that well...
So while I liked the initial premise of this story I'm not all that keen anymore and won't be reading any further, thank you.
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
This is freaking awesome. ROFLOL about 'The Dentist'. I love it.
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Very good story I love the lunaraker chapter the most I can't wait to see what happens next keep it up
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »