Reviews for Agent Double O Hex
Davek86 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
the start looks great, especailly the last part was fun to read, Update soon.
snow fox2000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
excerlent story

please update soon
Dark Lord Redrall chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
hey...

the only two things I got to say is: wtf? and this is cool! Having Harry and Hermione have an art of seduction all their own for each other will defiantly cure me from illness caused by DH.

Dark Lord Redrall
AngusH chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I really didn't know what to expect from this story, but it works out brilliantly. I was laughing for much of the story, desperately funny in places!

I'm really enjoying the story.
buffalo1fromSalem chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I like where this is going, I can't wait to see the Hogwarts years. Sniveillus and Dumbles aren't going to be pleased, boo hoo. I bet Harry likes his lemonade shaken not stirred. More, more
Cocoa Girl2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I LOVED IT! Please update again soon. Harry is going to have to become a bookworm to keep up with Hermione's learning at Hogwarts. Unless they some how become friends on the train? And I love to see how this Harry and Hermione are going to handle the troll incident.
Rockgod chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Oh MY FEAKING GOODNESS! That was so awesome. 007 is a guardian for Harry. Hee. I can't wait to see what happens next with the Setback. No sidekick here! Over-complicated and slow death trap. She is playing with him! Ha. I will be surprised they don't try to hex each other on the spot when they see each other. :P

~Rockgod
desartratt chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
lol, wonderful, I am looking forward to the mayham that Hermonie and Harry will be creating when they get to Hogwarts. Dumbledore and Snape will never know what hit them.
Lilith Kayden chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Very interesting. So Hermione is young and deadly, with evil parents, and Harry is taught to booby trap a room by Q. I am waiting for the Continuium of your story.

-Lilith Kayden
hpnut1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I love it so far and I hope you keep going!
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
You have my attention now. This story is just too good! The Grangers are mercenaries? Hermione carries a gun? She and Harry hate each other?

EXCELLENT!