Reviews for Agent Double O Hex
Cotharach chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
I absolutely adore this fic! I know it has been years, but I hope you come back to this eventually. It is just too funny and creative to leave incomplete.
sortofbored chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
Too bad there isn't more. I really like this story.
Krysania chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
BLOODY BRILLIANT STORY!
I nearly died reading this:DDDDDDDDDDd
Temporal Distortions chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
please please please update
fleah2 chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Too bad you discontinued this. I loved it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
I love your charaterisation of Harry and Hermione!
noloyolo chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Will you continue this?
thonez chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
really funny
Tatsuhiro chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Great story! I especially love the flirtatious (lethal) rivalry between Hermione and Harry.
However, would Hermione be able to see the Thestrals since she is so free with the deadly stuff? Is it wrong to assume that she has already had her first kill, like Harry did?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
love it, this is a brilliant story. i like how hermione and harry are rivals and it is so funny. i really wish you'll finish it.
A Revanchist chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
This story may be old and unfinished but I just wanted to say how endlessly amused I was by this! The idea of Mcgonagall as M was hilarious and though you will probably never acknowledge this review or update the story, I shall still tip my hat to you sir for a wonderfully insane fanfic!
apAidan chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
I've always really enjoyed this one. I always though you'd use The Man with the Silver Arm for 4th year, Live and Let Die for 6th and The Spy Who Loved Me for 7th.

Again, an entertaining crossover parody.
Silverdragonstar chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
So funny, loved the troll minion!
PerfectlyStrange chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
It is a complete injustice to fanfiction that you havent even posted a chapter let alone completed this fine story seriously it is funny cute and i am just sad that you havent touched it in sooo long
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
I wish this hadn't been abandoned ...
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »