Reviews for Why People Don't Run With Scissors
poisonsugardreams chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
funny! actually, hilarious! but i have one objection: IM the reason people dont run with scissors! haha! just kidding! (or was i?)
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
XD Poor Gary!
Revengent chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Yikes! Running with sissorsbad.

I love your one-shots. They're so funny!
LiahLozzah chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

Oh my gosh

that was FREAKIN AWSOME!

LMAO!

Oh god, this s just too funny, i love it so very, very much

keep writing for the sake of my laughter at Giovanni!
KaterinaBeloved chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
O.O I will never run with scizzors . . . again O.O Not that I do . . . it's just . . . that . . . ah nevermind! Cute story!

P.S. I have a question:

I don't know if you knew this already ( i just found out yesterday lol) but Ash and Misty have kissed before, twice. Once in the Johto league , (at least I think it's the Johto league, you can never tell these days) and another time at the end of Hoenn going into Battle Frontier. The one that happened in Johto (supposedly) was cut off by the dumb english parental people, the one from Hoenn - Battle Frontier wasn't, but it was block by a leaf. If you did know about this, could you tell me where i could find it or any addtional info you might know on it. I knew that if I had to ask anywhere, fanfiction would be my best bet.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Funny.

If you have time read mine.
YaYa-Yuki09 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
WOW! Gary is right Ash is a retard and what makes him an even bigger retard is that he even said he is a retard! PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL!
Rocket Wolf chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Woah, violent. Unfortunately, Ash's aunt and Gary had to learn this the hard way...