Reviews for Fateless Future
Atherin Ashura chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
i think you should remake Fateless Future. when i read it it was confusing in some parts and they're still confusing. Perhaps if you were to make it follow the storyline some what it might be a little easier to follow. however, if it turns out that more people would just rather have you continue on that is all fine and dandy with me. either way is perfectly fine.
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
Aww man! I was screaming "omg! A new chapter!" -_- But I think I can forgive you. XP lol jk.

I think you should continue, but following the storyline would be awesome. So, do what you please! -

I hope to see a chapter soon! ;D

ShadowRebirth37 chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
This was a great chapter! Thank you so much for updating! Im so glad Shadow didnt get absorbed, that would have made me sad. ;

You did a great job on this chapter! I loved it! And dont worry, Ill never abandon this story! I just love it too much! XD

Anyway, great job! This was a fabulous chapter and I cant wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! -

(Btw, I updated a couple of my fics, including "The Pit: Rewrite". Im also goin to update my classic, "The Dark Savior" soon! Please R & R. ;D)
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
Lmao. The cookie thing NEVER gets old! XD

This was a fabulous chapter! I loved it! Im so glad you updated! -

Hey, if you ever get a chance, could you check out and R & R my fics "To Save a Raven" and "Lost"? They focus on Raven, so I think you'll enjoy them. ;

I loved the little flashback! If I met Raven, Id probably do that. XD lol.

Anyway, this was a fantastic chapter! I cant wait for more! Please update soon! -

ShadowRebirth37 chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
Aww... thank you! This was a fantasic chapter! I loved it!

Lmao. Omg, the part with Raven and Dusk was so freaking funny, I thought I was going to pee myself I was laughing so hard! XD

Dude, that teal Organoid with the purple eyes, it reminds me a LOT of Obscura, my OC Ibeyla's Organoid.

Anyway, this was fabulous! I really, really liked it. I'm so happy you updated! Ohh... all the Zoids are going to evolve? I think the Geno Breaker is going to evolve into the Berserk Fury Shadow Edge! ;P

This was great! I can't wait for more! I hope you update soon! And don't worry, I'll stick with this fic forever, it was one of the originals that brought me to this site and convinced me to get an account, so in a way, if this fic wasn't here, I might not be here. XP

ShadowRebirth37 chapter 9 . 8/30/2008
Omg! I love that song! XD Skillet is one of my favorite groups! XD I was going to use that song in a songfic, but I took the words out when I posted the fic. Its still called "Rebirthing", I just didn't include the lyrics. You should check it out sometime, it was my first ever fic. ;D

Anyway, this was one of the best chapters ever! I loved it. Hehe, I loved Raven in this. He is so funny. XD This is a great fic! I'm so glad you updated!

Btw, could you possibly R & R my newest fic? It's my first shot at a pairing called "To Save a Raven". It's a Raven/Reese and Irvine/Moonbay fic, and its one of my best. Please R & R it! ;D

This was a great chapter! I love that song! I'm so glad that I'm not the only Skillet fan on this site! XP That's my favorite song done by them, second only to 'You're Powerful' and 'Falling Inside the Black'. Lol.

Anyway, fabulous job! I hope you update soon! XD

ShadowRebirth37 chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Yay! Thank you so much for updating! I loved the part where she said "Screw civil, was he being nice?" That was hilarious! Lol.

This was a great chapter! I'm so glad you updated! This chapter was great! Eight pages... wow. Lol. I try to make my chapters between 20-30 for my fics, but it gets hard sometimes. Lol.

Btw, i have a new section in my profile called the "New fic Ideas" section. Its full of ideas for possible fics. Could you possibly check it out and see if any are worth turning into fics? Oh, and I've posted new stories and updated my old fics. Maybe R & R if you want? Lol. ;)

Anyway, thank you so much for updating! I loved this chapter, and I hope you update agian soon! Can't wait for the next chapter! XD

SugarLandBabyGirl chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Awesome update! :) It was a great chapter, by the way.

Hope to read more soon,

-SugarLandBabyGirl
9TailedFox chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
This one was good too. I got a little lost in the battle sequence near the begining, but that was probably just me. Your writing is very realistic and I feel like I'm right there with them. The characters are so well developed and already I feel a connection with them. Awsome job. There are a few spelling and grammer issues, but nothing mager. Still you might what to do a quick scan and fix them so it can be even cooler. This one had another good ending too. Very mystirious. Awsome job!

9TailedFox.
9TailedFox chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Greatings from the 9TailedFox. Let me start by saying that your work is increadable! I haven't seen talent like this in a long time. The descriptions are so good and your characters are very well defined. I relly can't say enough, I'm shocked. The battle scenes are amazingly descriptive, but not overboard. I also love how you incorperated the pilots actions inside the cockpit. It's briliant! You have also done a great job here at the end by leaving us at a bit of a cliffhanger. Nicely done.

If you have not already read it, I would like to request that you please read and review my story, "Legacy of Heroes series". The opinion of someone like you would be held in high reguard. Well enough of that. I'm off to read the next chapter.

9TailedFox.
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
Holy crap! Awsome chappie! I'm so glad you're back! I was so worried this fic had died! Lol. Thank you so much for updating! Wow, a Berserk Fury, Liger Zero and a Death Saurer? What has the world come to? Lol.

Btw, could you possibly R & R some of my fics, like "Broken", "Fury's Core" and "Of Zoids and Organoids"? They're mainly funny, but two have some very dark elements and action in them. Lol. Please R & R sometime. ;)

Awsome chapter! The chapter name is 'Rebirthing'? That's the name of my first fic! Lol.

Great job! Please update soon, I love this fic! :)

ShadowRebirth37 chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
Hello? Are you still alive?XD I was Ibeyla the Zoidian, but now I have this new account! Now I can leave real reviews!XP I love this story! It's so good! Why did you stop? Please don't abandon it! I've seen it happen to way too many great fics and don't want to see it happen again! Please update soon! I must know what happens next! I'm begging you! Please post the next chappie soon!XP
Ibeyla the Zoidian chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
Hello? Are you still alive? lol Why havent you updated in so long? I love this story, and really want you to continue! I cant wait to see what happens next! Ugh! Your killing me! XD Please update soon, I NEED to know what happens next! Post the next chappie soon, please!
Ibeyla the Zoidian chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
DEATH SAURER? Why is there a Death Saurer? Death Saurers and Death Stingers scare me... T.T Other than tat, very funny! It was funny, especially wen Dusk snapped at Van and wen Obsidian bit Thomas! Hilarious!:D Good job, cant wait for da nxt chappie!:P
iwalkinthelight chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
oh how i enjoy listening to Dusk's sarcasm...anyways, much more introduced on the ODS and the EX intro'd...BTW...was the whole 'breath in...breath out' scene a flashback or what? Why was she suddenly freaked about ODS-was it cause Rebirth would turn into a deathsaurer too? This is getting more and more interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter!