Reviews for Less Bread! More Taxes!
Nightlockiss chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
I love this sooo much! You are so creative in the way you make everything your own. Not very professional, this posty-thing. I just wanna say " You are my favorite fanfic author" soooo. Congrats :D You are my favorite fanfic author!
Very chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
You stole the summary from Mort! (: my profile is MoonWafflesOfDOOM, PM me sometime (:

- Very

- - - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -
Emily Mae chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
I liked number 4 and number 9 the best!
Emily Mae chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
"I don't think he's the type who will ever stop smiling, with or without Fred, but the quality of his smile has certainly changed."

I agree completely.
Emily Mae chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Hahahaha, hilarious chapter! Loved it.
Emily Mae chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
Another great ending line. It's impressive how well you capture the characters in so few words.
Emily Mae chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
I have a really hard time envisioning George and Luna together, but you write them well enough to make it believable!
Emily Mae chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
I really like thinking about all the characters' lives after the war and how they would be so mundane compared to what they'd already been through, but that it would be a comfortable sort of boring. This chapter reminded me of that.
Emily Mae chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Poor Fred. :[ Although I can't imagine he would have come back as a ghost, considering how brave he was. I'm sure he would have faced death head on with loads of courage. But I can certainly suspend my disbelief for these drabbles. :]
Emily Mae chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Loooooved this one. The incorporation of the nursery rhyme and the ending line were perfect. Great job!
Emily Mae chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Horribly captivating, indeed. Gotta love the twins!
Emily Mae chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Interesting first chapter! I never really imagined reading a story from Death's point of view so that puts a really interesting spin on the story. Off to read more!
Setari chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
The image of Caithion with a mince pie shoved hap-hazardly into his mouth and a glare on his face I can't decide whether it's hilarious or adorable (neither of which are words I'd imagine Caithion being pleased to be described with. XD) I'll settle on hilariously adorable.

(*gives Caithion a great big festive hug of Yule-tide-ness* . . . *and Nox too* . . . *and we all get glomp-crushed by Ed* XD)
Setari chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
XD This made me laugh so hard I got a stomach ache. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant!
MinakoTrickster chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
Lol, that last drabble was cute. It was funny too, when you think of Death and Fred, in that context anyway.