Reviews for That Other Fellow
Robin chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
The Other Minister was my favourite chapter in Book...6? So I really like this fic. It's just, very human.
Harrison chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Simply amazing...
And to those nitpicking about who the "other minister" is there's a good reason why he's never named (I tend to think It's Blair anyways as that is when Half- Blood- Prince/ Deathly Hallows was written),
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Dear file:

Not to be persnickety, but Britain changed prime ministers during the Second War. John Major left office before the 1997 summer vacations officially began; by the time the Ministry of Magic fell, Tony Blair was living at No. 10.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I loved the chapter about he Other Minister in HBP, and I always thought there ought to be more of it. Thanks for writing this one.
icansoar chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Nicely written!
Natasha P chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was a story that definitely needed to be written. The muggle minister's reactions are quite realistic and I enjoyed the appearance of Remus. You covered Jo's style from the actual "Other Minister" chapter quite well. I just wish it had been longer.
SweetFirefly chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
What can I say? I'm dumbly awe-struck. Who would have thought that the Prime Minister would make such a good character! Wonderfully written, and it was very brilliant of you to have this idea! One of the best Harry Potter fics that I've ever read, without a doubt!
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I think that the Prime Minister should have a happy ending with his popularity rates and opposition. :(

But it is a original, refreshing look at a marginalised character. :)
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I've never read such an original story before. Well written, amusing and I liked the different point of view. The end was especially good; I can see how the Prime Minister grew to trust and like Kingsley throughout the piece. Great job. I'll be adding it to my Favorites. :)
ilovethestorys chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I wanted to tell you that you did a good job with a muggle minister story. They are few and far between and you did a very good job. I think it's a interesting point of view that people don't write much. Great job.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Love it! Exactly what I've been looking for.
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That was WONDERFUL! I LOVED it. Very good, indeed. So original. Such an interesting point of view. So many references to events we're all so farmiliar with. Very good, very good, very good indeed. _

Ja-ne! _-
naria-satome chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
there are few good hp fics out there that takes this theme and make it good. well done and I truly enjoyed reading it.
ice illuser chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
that was really interesting...i wondered what happened to the muggles during that time. nice ending!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Brilliant perspective here and a necessary and overlooked one. The wizards are so concerned with their secrecy and inefficiency (a 17 year old boy), but not quite with the dying.

Muggles are good for that.