Reviews for Sexy as Sin
MadamScorpio chapter 3 . 1/13
well that was a little confusing on how she recognized him...was it from the magazine if so then that would be illogical to run away. that wasn't clear on if she has seen him in the magazine from chapter 2. then if it is from the reference at the Noodle Shop...he had on his disguise of black hair and brown contacts...there was no indication again that he was out of his disguise. so her behavior was weird and uncalled for. I guess she had to meet Sango somehow but the meeting and running away from him and the sexual attraction was weird or didn't make sense.
M
Maybe he gets it right this time is NOT a promising start to any kind of romantic developement. You're in the process of building shallow characters and I hope YOU DO NOT succeed.
Softly Spoken Words chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
I have so many questions about this story! What happened with Kikyo? What happened between Sango and Miroku?inuyasha and Miroku? What exactly are Taisho and Asuka planning?! Ahhh it's been a while since your last update but I'm hoping you feel inspired soon and bust out the rest of this story (wishful thinking, I know). It's an addictive story and I really can't wait to see how it turns out.
Wenchster chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
I read this all in one sitting. This is truly a great fanfic! Though now Im left upset cause you haven't updated in years. I don't know if you'll find this review but I decided to write one anyways because I hoped you would read this and know that I'd really really would LOVE for you to finnish this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
I can't follow your story very well.
FireHanyou14 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
seriously Kagome's eyes are BROWN not blue
ashangel95 chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
I just found out that you updated this story three years ago! I got so incredibly excited when I found this. I hope you get some inspiration soon to finish it. I love this story and I'm eager to hear what's next! It's getting to the good and fluffy! Hope to get an alert soon!
kiki-chan3410 chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
Aaaaawwww! How cute inu missed kaggy! Please update!
Romancelover1321 chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
I have to say this story reminds me of one mine but yours is probably better written. Not the content or the situation but the fact that you took a well known series, took the characters and made your own crazy plot. I love this story and can't wait to see how it progresses so please do not give up on this story.
1animelover chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
i love your story and i can't wait til the next GO TEAN JACOB!I even have a pin that says go team jacob with his pic on it,well CYA
The Queen's Shadow chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
I know it's been 2 years since you updated but I hadn't updated in 2 years either and I did two weeks ago! Pleeeease?
CursedPrincess56 chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
great chapter loved it but i don't like what inuyasha did to kagomeXD
CursedPrincess56 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
great chapter i wonder if she will take the job XD
CursedPrincess56 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
wonder when they get together XD great chapter by the way XD
CursedPrincess56 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
I wonder if he will get into her pants or not. but great chapter XD