Reviews for Sedition
Cute!
Tigerwoman188 chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
Poor Suigetsu, Karin such a jerk.
UnderTheHood chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Hahaha nice one kabuto ;)
Likeit chapter 60 . 3/13/2012
Your story made me laugh so hard all the plot turns we're genius and the council of elders was so funuy I was laughing at every turn and loved how to plot kept turning. Amazing story keep writing.
DarkPossession chapter 60 . 1/23/2011
So, it took about a week but I've finally finished reading this. :L It was really good. I had a lot of fun reading this. :]] I laughed a lot at parts too. Heh. You're a great writer. :3 It's a shame Anko didn't stay with Orochimaru though... And that Sasuke didn't just kill Karin in the end. :L

- Skye
Trissacar chapter 60 . 3/1/2010
"Or we could do this!" Anko exclaimed and lit a fire, "FIRE!"

M i'll have to use that if im ever in a sticky situation...

aw cmon man! we need an oroanko ending! :(
Trissacar chapter 28 . 3/1/2010
Thank you, you cute little furry creature!"

FTW!

In what served as the Town Square for Konoha, one traitor and one half-traitor were tied to posts mounted on a platform several feet about the crowd steadily forming around it to watch the public execution.

"I'll get out of this; I'm just waiting for the right moment." Orochimaru explained.

"What about me!" Anko asked, nervously.

"Start waiting for the right moment." Orochimaru ordered.

LAUGHING SO HARD!
Trissacar chapter 25 . 3/1/2010
Karin jumped on top of him and didn't get off. (Or maybe she did get off…get it? lololol.)

OMG KARINN RAEPED SASUKE!

"I thought she would get out of the way!"

Triss: WTF U ASS!

Oro: oh stfu Triss.
Trissacar chapter 24 . 3/1/2010
"I just can't believe this happened to me! How can I be in jail! I hate my life! This is torture!" Anko shouted to the world as loud as she could.

"You know nothing of torture!" Ibiki declared, pulling off his hat-headband thingy, exposing his scars.

"Put that back on!" Izumo begged.

"We don't wanna see that!" Kotetsu sated.

Ibiki covered his bald head, muttering to himself, staring at the floor

roflmao

"I don't remember." The old woman answered, shrugging, "Darn that Alzheimer's."
Trissacar chapter 22 . 3/1/2010
"Or did you just want it…one on one…"

You could say that... *insert hentai pic*

Naruto: NANI!

Sasuke: Dude didn't you listen to kishimoto about how ankos his fav character "because of her 'relationship' with Orochimaru?

Sakura: Whatcha guys looking at? AH! GROSS!

Kakashi: Hey hey hey hey! HOLY MOTHER OF!-

This little peak into naruto life has been censored. We thank you for your patiance.

"You call wearing clothes natural?" Pakkun sighed.

THANK YOU!

Or at least that's what Shizune thought until she saw the kid run into a tree.

Boy that boy could be hyper sometimes…

Dattabayo!

"Purple drapes would clash!" Another old man shouted.

The room was eerily silent for the moment following that comment.

GaY
Kushurimi chapter 47 . 12/18/2009
I liked your story at the beginning, but I'm giving up now on chapter 47.

It's just boring, to be honest. It's too long winded, not enough happens, and the repetition just makes it slow and dull. It's not often I'll make a review saying bad things, but I feel I should.

x

Your lover of pain,

Kushurimi.

x
AngelQueen13 chapter 60 . 7/8/2009
omg. i can't believe i didn't see this yet! :O

my bad...but seriously, poor anko...just when things are getting back to normal the council calls her out again. XD

poor dear, hopefully it won't be as bad this time. :P
acw chapter 60 . 7/4/2009
good chapter

by the way anko isn't killed *good news there*

keep reading and you'll see

oh and I havent been able to comment for a while cause it wouldn't let me, so it isn't you or the story
Guest chapter 60 . 7/4/2009
normality is over rated.
lopchop chapter 60 . 7/4/2009
lol this story was so fully of lolz, and you did get a lot of reviews :) It was very entertaining :D