Reviews for Harry Potter and the Narrative Causality
langeline chapter 1 . 7/20
Your stories are great but in some of the fanfics like this one,... the pace of the ending seems rough and unfinished. Appreciate the 99% completeness though! Wish for 100% satisfyingness. Or is that too much to ask?
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 6/26
that power in a Hormonal teen age boy would be very dangures to the farthers girls around the world lol.
Mine life is complete ... A Potter/Scholck crossover ?
I can die happy now ... bury me in a tub of Genuine Inmatation Ovilquick please.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh my god!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
this is utterly absurd, but quite funny as well
AvidReader chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
So we have 'Wishcraft' being simpler and more powerful than 'Witchcraft and Wizardry?'

Doubt that will go over too well with the folks planning the curriculum for Hogwars. Then again, they have courses for Divination (basically useless without talent) and Astronomy (without bothering to teach celestial mechanics or even basic math) and they require written homework in ALL classes in the form of 'inches' of prose (without ever teaching anyone creative writing, logic, etc.) Sure, we can add a course for 'Wishcraft.' :-)

Oh, yeah, before I forget, cute story! Please keep writing and posting.
MartinDC chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Dayjor chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Okay, that was hilarious. Wish there was more of it though.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I love Schlock being part of the solution. The coincidences are great, and it's funny that he can just wish for stuff - kind of like he's his own (or Hermione's) genie. It would be interesting to see a take where it was more subtle - along the lines of Bink from Xanth...

Thanks for posting.
BruceTN chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Excellent. Magic of Intent?
blakekeane chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Ooookay... that was different. Great story though!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I had to once again stop drinking when I read why Luna had to give up her necklace. I think I will just remove the drink from my reach when reading your humor stuff, I laugh to much without warning. THANK YOU!
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Hee hee. Snape's desk? Hermione is the kink in this one. Thanks for the entertainment.
paueorr chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
You know, I read this, then a couple of years later I read 'Xander Mercenary' parts 1 & 2 on tth, and then the comic. Now I come back to this, and it makes a *lot* more sense. Heh. Thanks.

Exivus chapter 1 . 1/25/2013