Reviews for Harry Potter: the Other Child
Bullshit wandless magic and teachings from the founders come on and a chapter in letters is just unimaginative and lazy
Another cliche. Somehow, not surprised. Also, liked your "feminism" there. But you know what? Hermione is still more Badass than that ginger.
Yo chapter 18 . 6/5
You should be able to choose if you want to have sex or wait to till marriage. Don't shame people who wants to wait till marriage and vice versa. Be a decent person and respect the choices other makes. Waiting till marriage might be old fashioned but it is not stupid. *glares at the commentor below*
Indra Uzumaki chapter 5 . 4/8
Sorry for the callous opinion am about to say.
The story went from huge turn on to turn off the second I saw soul bond and the reason is pretty simple say did you ever saw 11 year couple huh tell me. I want see more human story not a bloody fairy power couple story

sorry for the review but that is my opinion.
I miss this story. It is so wonderfully written, and you left us all in a lurch. Please finish
TheWateringWizard chapter 26 . 3/26
Well you said less than a year, it's been now 7! Please please come back
TheWateringWizard chapter 25 . 3/26
30 chapters and your story would be complete?! Man that sucks, you left after 26 chapters! That's so close to the end!
TheWateringWizard chapter 23 . 3/26
Thank God you saved the parents and the little girl
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 3/25
I find Hermione's fate exhilarating and I feel bad... Lucius recovering from a potion incident... Of course!
TheWateringWizard chapter 20 . 3/25
Well damn when you go dark you don't joke around do you! 20 deaths, 5 vegetables and 10 mutilated?! But I guess that's kind of realistic for such an attack. And Hermione's parents are dead! Well who cares anyway, in your story we didn't even see them once (otherwise I like them)
TheWateringWizard chapter 19 . 3/25
By the way I realised that in 30min here in Glasgow, it'll be the 7th anniversary of the last time you updated! Hope you'll come back to finish it
TheWateringWizard chapter 18 . 3/25
God the "virgin till marriage" thing is really so old-fashionably stupid! The best teen characterisation of Harry and Ginny I've read is from The Thorny Rose by Brennus. He prefectly captured the essence of British teens who, if serious enough, will get down and sleazy at around 15/16 (and that's without thinking about all the alcohol and hangovers). Sex isn't something to be ashamed of!
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 3/25
I'm just uproariously laughing at the "Golden Trio"... These dirty little no-goods
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 3/25
People wanted to see Daniel die?! Well damn he's not thhaaatt bad, come on
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 3/25
Well next chapter will be interesting! I wonder how Daniel will escape
2,423 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »