Reviews for Harry Potter: the Other Child
kpezoa chapter 26 . 5/19
I loved!
therealgrumpycat chapter 11 . 5/13
Awesome job! I love Harry and Ginny's attitude in this chapter. The fact they don't tell their parent upright is just so awesome that I can barely describe it. I also love the fact that Lily just passes the Talk onto Mr. Sirius Orion Black, because even women can give boys the talk and Harry would probably pay more attention to Lily than Sirius would probably tune him out! Once again amazing job!
therealgrumpycat chapter 10 . 5/13
The song you could use for the Yule Ball for Harry and Ginny is If my heart was a house. I've seen several fan videos of Harry and Ginny with this song.
therealgrumpycat chapter 9 . 5/12
Thanks Lily! I know Harry appreciated that and he really needed it as well.
therealgrumpycat chapter 7 . 5/11
Awesome stuff! Keep going, I know this book will be amazing and appealing to everyone.
therealgrumpycat chapter 5 . 5/11
You are so awesome at this!
therealgrumpycat chapter 4 . 5/11
You are an absolutely amazing writer. If you want to read some of my works I am on Wattpad and my name is therealgrumpycat. A stupid name, I know.
therealgrumpycat chapter 1 . 5/10
This is great so far! My sister recommended this to me and it's amazing!
brokenstrings001 chapter 12 . 3/23
He got visions from voldemort? Well, at least I lasted 12 chapters.
brokenstrings001 chapter 8 . 3/23
Man, the plot is too insular.
brokenstrings001 chapter 7 . 3/23
Man, the story just feels too empty. Too much has been glossed over. No interaction beyond canon snippets. 12 years of childhood and 2 years done over 7 chapters. Maybe they should have gone to beauxbatons instead. At least you can write something AU there.
Blabacon chapter 26 . 2/21
I think the 3 thousand people who favorited this story would love it if you came back and did more chapters... even if it has been close to 8 years.
I always thought that it was because she was only 16. She's a pureblood, so her first instinct is to use magic to solve a problem. Long-term, she'd be practically handicapped without it. However, the Trace means that until she's 17 she can't use magic without getting caught unless she is at Hogwarts.
Someguy the anon chapter 12 . 1/3
fluer's dragon was a chick though
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2017
Istg if Daniel gets away with it I want him dead by the end of the series
2,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »