Reviews for Dreamer's Wake
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I remember reading this a hole back, but I never knew it was by you! Anyway, I love it. Angst ftw
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I actually really loved it for some reason. I have no idea why I think it was the dialoge...
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
this fic is very powerful and evocative, considering its relative brevity. _

sigh, the shikaino fangirl in me just wishes that shikaino would still be canonically possible.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great story, as always.

I would like to point out that Ino doesnt have a bloodline limit, unlike the Uchiha. Her Shintenshin is a family jutsu though.
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow...just. wow.

It reminds me of "Wuthering heights". I don't know if you've read the novel or seen the movie. When the girl thinks she has everything she wanted for marying this dream guy...but at one moment she finally realizes she loves the one that had always been with her since childhood. It ends so sad.

And it's so believable too, in my opinion. I think her imfatuation with Sasuke is shallow. I could practically feel her jealousy and pain when Shikamaru kissed Temari. It's only after she realizes he's not hers, that she finds her true feelings.

Great grammar, great descriptions...wonderful read.
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
nice ending.

great story :]
HanayakaXy chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was really good . . . So sorry I am too lazy to log in. Well i love it, I am going to save this story in favorite later. :)
SliverOfSilver88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
ah! no! Sasuke is such a bloody (pretty) bastard! What a horrible thing to do to Ino-hime! Argh. unfortunately, thats probably the most accurate description of what them canon would turn out like. oh. go crying to ickle pinky if you want, SauceGay. Ino's hotter than both of you put together

*nods*

this was a good (if depressing. T_T) idea, and it was nice and short and sweet and well done. thank you for giving me something good to read