Reviews for Would You?
Izzy chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
So Cute:)
kaerfratiug chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
that was super sweet! Awwwww :D i love it!
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
raindropsX chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
i love this story. it is so sweet, Aang is so sweet. and the ending makes me laugh. great job.
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I like it that someone else shares my view! I've been thinking about that a lot lately, how once you die everybody else around you suffers. It's more passionate to say 'I'd live for you' than if you say 'I'd die for you'.
alwaysfor3v3r chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
oh... that was short... but i liked it! mostly because it had two of the awesomest characters in it! i'm really reconsidering this whole zutara thing, because i realize that katara is SERIOUSLY SELFISH! in every zutara moment i realize that she always is like hating him and hes like trying to be nice to her and it drives me crazy, i mean other than crossroads of destiny i think that every other moment i just feel bad for zuko and hate katara. one of these days i'm going to write a kataang story and its going to be like wuthering heights and everyone's going to HATE katara and love zuzu. anyways, that's not important.

anyways, favorite lines:

[“No, I wouldn't.”

“See, Hot Head. Just like I . . . What?”

“I told you so!”

“Hold on a second!” Toph barked. “You're saying you wouldn't die for me? Why not?”]

if she asked me i would have ot know HOW i would die. or i would just answer with whatever zuko wanted me to answer with so that if toph attacked me he would protect me :D well atleast i hope he would.

[“Because,” Aang answered. “I would never do that to you. ] lol i would never do that to you? hes so confident she LOVES him...

well im' happy that zuko won the bet
Mrs. Aang chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
AW! So sweet! That is so romantic! I wish I had a boy friend (at all) that would LIVE for me!
kasplosion chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Aaww! So fluffy and swet! (: It sounds mean that you wouldn't die for someone you love but living without that someone might be as good as dying yourself! (If that makes sense...) -stuffs a cookie in this review- You are so awesome!
Levi Snowfractal chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Good concept, and really well pulled off. Though in my opinion the whole "I would live for you" thing would only apply to a two-way love. No, wait . . . er . . . That's why I hate talking about love. Ironically I love writing romance stories. xD
Liooness chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
wow, that was great, and i agree. great one-shot!
Leila-Dinthalion chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Ah, contemplating the 'normal' questions of society... priceless. It was a great story. You captured the mood and Aang's thoughts perfectly. Write on!
tailedfox225 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
lol, nice twist at the end. Good job.
RavenHeart777 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008

i don't even know what to say.

i guess all i can say, is that if my boyfriend told me that, the rating on this story would have had to have been 'M'

so romantic and awesome and vnijvnilaqjvnakljhvajkfha

if you know what i mean.

Pahoyhoy chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Aw. I think that's one of the most romantic things I have ever heard!
sTitchEd016 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
you are so RIGHT! Dying for the one you love sounds too Melodramatic and CHeezy! Great job!