Reviews for Too little, too late?
Evey in the Shadows chapter 20 . 12/5/2011
This was an excellent and very well written story. I was hanging on every chapter - couldn't stop until I'd read the whole thing from start to finish, and now it's 1AM, haha :) It was great to see your portrayal of House - he was very much in character but it was so enjoyable to read a more vulnerable, introspective, and emotional side of him than sometimes is shown. Great writing, keep it up! :)
TeddisonEddison chapter 20 . 10/18/2011
Absolutely brilliant story, loved it from the start!

You've worked with such a sensitive issue but done it so brilliantly and accurately there really is no fault to be found :D

I love Chloe & insanely love your mad writing skillz xD

Steph x
hfspc chapter 20 . 9/30/2010
Another fabulous story! The birthday party was a nice touch too. As was the reminiscing a few chapter back with the candles. Talk about HOT. I can't wait to read more!
Dimac99 chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
You know, I'm always glad to discover authors and their series (serieses? lol) late because I don't need to wait to read the sequels! This was great, you really deepened the relationship between House and Chloe and although his snark seemed to be cut back a little, it wasn't really - he was still mean and rude to the OB and the nurses, as he should be. Looking forward to getting to the next story tomorrow night.
Dr. Mrs. Anonymous chapter 20 . 2/15/2010
Loved this story and it's predecessor and hope to see the full trilogy.

I especially loved the use of The Knack Song.
MaryinRedxx chapter 20 . 1/29/2009

watching these two struggle with the independence vs dependence is very intriguing. Both of them have no one in their lives, yet respond to that by pushing back- recognizing in each other that independence defense.

This is a great story... I look forward to Part I- and so tomorrow will be a great day because I will get to continue reading all about House and Chloe.

Very enjoyable and very spot on characterizations. It was nice seeing Wilson and Cuddy - I could see the expressions on their was written so well.

thanks again
souleswanderer chapter 20 . 11/17/2008
Well I can't think of a better way to procrastinate than to read a great story. You've done it again! Brilliant plotting, characterization of both House and Wilson and sucked my face off once more with one of your stories.

And getting Chloe and House back together.../sigh

Can I be jealous?
CSKTECH chapter 20 . 8/20/2008
Amazing series of stories.. Im off for the next one.

Thanks :)

glenlivet19 chapter 20 . 5/23/2008
OK, I finished this part! Awesome fic!

Loved how scared he was about having her come to live with him,and the birthday party. He managed to conquer his fear,with a little help from Wilson,of course! And I really liked him admitting his vulnerability at the end,that he would always need some help,Chloe answered him perfectly,casual, yet comforting.

On to the next bit!

usagi Kurotani chapter 20 . 3/15/2008
I have to hand it you dear lady that story and it's predecessor have beat some of the books I have read.

You have genuine talent and that is something lacking now adays these storyies have kept me going on some shite days for quite some time now thanks and yeah you should do do another sequel
Jennifer chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
So whats next for you? I'd love to see more work like this!
gypsy71 chapter 20 . 3/6/2008
Wonderful ending! Just what I wanted - thank you! I loved House's nervousness and Wilson's understanding, and the gentle banter between Chloe and House. I'm going to miss this. I'll be on the lookout for another sequel *grins*
Sokerchick chapter 20 . 3/6/2008
No The End!

Bad Gertrude. Leaving House all happy and content with a wonderful woman. I command you to write more! LOL.

Really it was a great conclusion to a wonderful story. I'm just sad that I won't be getting 'new chapter added' messages in my inbox anymore.
ladyfr chapter 20 . 3/6/2008
of course we need a sequel, you made beautiful changes and we want Chloe House's baby!

many thanks to you for this wonderful story...see you soon!
momsboys chapter 20 . 3/6/2008
I just love this story don't want to see it end. Please consider another sequel to this. It would be great to no about how there life turns out together. Maybe a wedding or another baby. Please please please. Well I will be watching for your next story.