Reviews for A Fine Line
Alizabelle chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
i am sorry to disturd you, but i stumbled upon your website in search of Beauty and the Beast. i would like to obtain a copy of it. and i would like to know a price. i am new to this fan fiction site so if there was a way to message you any information you require privately over the site please do so.
PamEargle chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
This is actually for all three chapters...

I love your style! Your original approach and use of more under-appreciated characters makes this a wonderful fic. I like Boq, too, and you made me like him more.

Maybe you'll continue this someday :-)
randomprincess chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
This story is AMAZING!

Fabolous job!

you are a fabolous writer!
S. Snowflake chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Wow, this story is surprisingly good. It's nice to give Boq this sort of sympathetic character, as in the musical he is often portrayed as somewhat cruel to Nessa. I think it's better to have him be a protagonist instead of another "Elphie hater". You wrote this really well too. I'll keep it on my alerts, and keep up the good work!_

-S. Snowflake
LadyRynofSunnydale chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
I'm surprised you haven't gotten more reviews for this! You've done a really good job with this story and have also done a good job of keeping the characters in character while bringing your own flavor to them and to all the scenes we're familiar with. It's neat seeing what's going on through Boq's eyes, especially because we barely get anything of him in the musical. Keep up the good work!
abookwillchangeurlife chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
I like this story! Fresh point of view.
Nessie's bff chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Very Good!
daynaa chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Oh I am enjoying this:)!

More soon, pleasee!
Wiztine chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
I like your interpretation of the party a lot. It's very complete and covers everyone well, very incharacter, but also adds your own detail, keeping it from just being redudant from what we all know. Your lines about Boq being too good for Galinda were good, I liked them a lot. Good job.
Wiztine chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Your story seems decent, but the formatting is really messed up. I get a black box for apostophes, a little black box for end quotation marks, and a wierd bracket thing for beginning quotation marks. What program did you do it on, have you checked fanfiction's list of compatable programs?