Reviews for Hinamori and the Seven Captains
dina chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Haha kinda cute
Kendall N.S chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Er... It's pretty good but what does Aizen say at the end? He doesn't finish his sentence.

~Kendall
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was one of the most hysterical things I've ever read. You wrote them ingeniously - they stayed in character despite the uncanonical situation, and the conversations (as well as Gin's delightful oddness) made me giggle idiotically. Loved it, loved it, loved it...going in favorites. Great work!
Madi-san chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wah! I love it! Poor Aizen, makes you wonder if he was always evil... The "conversation" between Shinsui and Ukitake is my absolute favorite! Great job, really well written!
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Oh my God. I couldn't stop giggling. By far one of my favorites, if only because Aizen couldn't get a word in and Byakuya and Zaraki and Shunsui and Juushiro rocked. I loved everyone.

No really. If I were in that room, Momo would be dead and there would be an orgy going on...

Judi :D

Orgies...giggle.
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Hilarious. I love how the captains are ever so polite and self conscious about not being able to open the door; isn't that so true to life?

Aizen's ignored gentle dialogue was great too. You're so talented.
Shrugs chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Great story and it made me giggle like an idiot .
kalow chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I like this story. Update soon please.
Fenrir502 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Haha, poor Aizen, always getting cut off when talking. Ah well, he deserves
LuvHolic chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
loved it. aizen is a big dork, lol. i'm glad you wrote about momo! she's like dead from bleach, sadly. she's not even in the new ending credits with everyone else!
person chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I think the story didn't load correctly, or something. From where I'm reading it, there are several chunks of text missing.