Reviews for Paradise Found
sarapals with past50 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Another reader just told me about this story-and the ones to follow. Amazing-and I have tears in my eyes!
SSAB chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I love this story so much I have read it at least a dozen times before. I'm excited that I finally get to review for it, I was reading fan fictions off of my phone before i was able to set up an account, I'm going back to all of the stories I've read leaving reviews for them. I am so glad I found it again, I cried every time reading this. Thank you for the wonderful story. TRPLXL2
ilovegsr chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I have told you before how fantastic a writer you are and this is no exeption but, "Why in the hell would you do this?" LOL! I am just joking, makes for a good story I guess but I cried with this, what is it going to be like when I read the rest of them? Piper told me to be prepared. Thanks for writing!
katyrye chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
:).. your words are great. A person who can feel and write like you can is a gift. :)
cabooklover21 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Paying attention the a/n's at the beggining of the story good idea. That was so sweet and so very sad.
weasel87 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
OMG i am such a big softy a tear went to my eye when i read 'Gil will have passed away' great story and very moving

stayce
csimouse chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was so moving and beautiful! Keep up the good work!
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
very moving!
rsx70209 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Seriously, I cried a little while I read this. It was so sad, but stilla well-written story :). I'm gonna go get some kleenex now.. thanks for a good read :D
CSIvHP11 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
sad, but good, still sad
paperback-romance chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Wow, so sad, but really good!
Zaik of Wake chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Sad, that was sad.
gjhkfud chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
OMG that rocked!
Moo Marie chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Nicely done. Got a few tears from me and I knew what was coming.
PiperG chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Lovely and sad. I don't want that to happen, but you wrote is so well.