Reviews for Summer Snowflake
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Neji, don't let your angry control you
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Pay back is in order for that crime.
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
another chap!

i'm soooooo curious, please, update soon!

love your fic, .
Esperanz chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
waahahahahah that was really mean, you know. seriously, why the hell? but tsukishirou wasn't really what i expected her to be well. I really like hinata's character, to hell with sora. well, anyway, i am really pissedright now, so it would really help if you didn't take a month or so to update. This isn't critisism, nor is it a flame-thingy. Its just a review telling you that

1-I liked/loved the story

2-you should haul your lazy ass of whatever you're relaxedly sitting in, and start the next chapter

3-and lastly, but not leastly, FINISH THE STORY AT ALL, AND ANY COST! don't just one day say

"oh summer snowflake is getting hard to continue(or some other crap like that)i'll stop writing it."

i'll fricken kill you.

bye, for now. _~

-Esperanz
IcHiGo KyArA chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
Konnichiwa,

I've got to say that this story is really well written and it also has a really interesting plot. It's not like one of those stories that moves too fast, like it progresses too fast. It's like in the right pace and it's really really ... uhh.. good!

I really hope that you can update your story soon! It's already 2010, and your last update was in 2008!

Arigatou for the well written story!

Keep it up!
IliiterateFool chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
please update dis fic! im pratically in luv wit it, ever since i read it!
kayuki-chan chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
this story is really cool can't wait until the next chapter is up
wisdom-jewel chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
I love this cossover, update soon
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
*ish hoping for an update...*

I LOVE IT PLZ UPDATE SON! (has alot of hw too)
ShadowOwl chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
Awesome story so far! I like nanako she seems a lot like me. lol. I probably would haver done the same thing to those girls, so YAY for hinata. I'd say the only thing wrong with your story is that the chapters are not long enough. And don't worry homework happens to all of us, so I understand.
ComicXArena chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
Ikkaku! XD the 11th squad higher ups are so cute XP
Nyx chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
well i hope you update soon, this is a really awsome fic. love everything about it soo far.

i can't wait to see what u come up with next.

lov

Nyx
KoreanGal5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Really love the story so far. Write soon._
Novalia chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
I love Yukishiro, she seems like such a funny character. I really like the new Hinata, I'm glad she developed a back bone. Please update soon.
Demon2Angel chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
This story put stars in my eyes, I wonder what squad is Hinata is going to be in can't wait for the next chapter.
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »