Reviews for Nail Polish
Tsukino Akume chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
-Giggles- Oh, that's adorable! Ashley is so perfect, and I love Andros pretending to be so innocent about things. Zhane's timing, and the way they're all so casually affectionate with each other ... Even Karone with her secretiveness (and I totally want to see how all three of them - namely Andros - reacted when they found out what she was really doing).

-Sighs happily- Absolutely beautiful.

So ... what colors *would* Red and Silver make?
Constanza Baskerville chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
great story
Signkat chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That is SO cute!
slytherensangel26 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this is a cute little fic
Eliel chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
AW! that was cute, i've found a new pairing while on a wierd urge to read power ranger fanfiction
Purplestripe66 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aw! That was so cute! I just adore nail polish stories! They're so sweet. And this one was especially so. I love th nod(s) to Karone in there, because, well, like I need a reason. :D
star-dreamer09 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
It makes pink! and she can't wear cassies color! :0) This is so cute, I love it all!

Tal chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
still not used to AndrosZhane... well, I guess I'm not a slash type of girl, but it was cute and it had the color scene :D ehich was down right awesome :P maybe Andros isn't that dense, huh? ;)
Starlit Purple chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
So you know that I have to comment on both right? ::laughs:: Well, I was gonna put it on my favorites anyway, so why not make the big window come up right? Hee!

Loved this, love you for writing it. *hugs* And you have sparked my determination to write A/A/Z again. :P *goes off to ponder ideas for them*
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Good work!
sunflowerlily chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Zhane would never kiss Andros ears. But cute , Andros got jealous.