Reviews for Breaking Ground
tadah2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Cuuute
Spread-Some-Love-In-My-Stead chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I can hardly find the words to tell you how highly I think of your work. Your characters are consistent, vividly realistic, and ever so spot on... Just marvelous.
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
As sweet as candy!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Cute! Can you provide a translation for the 2 Gaelic phrases though? Is the second one a proposal? :)
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I truly wish you would do a full-fledged multi-chapter Seamus/Hermione fic. With their being no relationship between Ron/Hermione. Maybe starting in mid-sixth year. When Ron uses Lavender to get Hermione jealous. Also, if you do please no HarryGinny. I don't like Ginny because she basically used Dean and Michael to get Harry's attention. The proof of that was shortly after her break up with Dean she kisses Harry after the Quidditch Matxh. I'd love to see more Dean as well.

Anyway I love this! It was truly a delightful read!
Glorioux chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Very heart felt, a down to earth tale. Your writing is poetic and emotive. Seamus has become a person in my eyes thanks to you.
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i'll admit i only read this because i enjoyed your hermione/oliver fic so much. i didn't actually expect to like it. but i did, which kind of scares me since none of these are my usual fave pairing, lol. this was really good. i like the emotion and the depth and the slip. oh hell, i liked both slips. this was great.

cd
GalnKay chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
So yer gonna reply this review telling me what that Gaelic meant. Ok? Haha. Really. :) loved it.

KAY
malfoymannor chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Loved this!
EggshellInk chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I seriously adore this. You bring depth to Seamus' character and make him and the pairing of Hermione and himself completely believable. I love the Finnegans' accents, and the use of Gaelic. :3
Leedle-leedle-lee chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I love how it was pretty much from Seamus' POV...
DarkIrishBeauty chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Beautiful! I loved it. There was a couple spots that were a bit confusing, but not enough to distract. I have a great love and respect for Ireland and the Irish people, so this was much to my liking! Kudos! :)
Anonia chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh my goodness. What an adorable pairing. I mean I never really thought about it, but what an *adorable* pairing. I love this. It's so well written. Wonderful dear.
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Cute, very cute. Seamus does seem to put his foot in his mouth a lot...but talking to the goat was very cute- I do the same thing with my horse.
Elysium66 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This was wonderfully authentic - I'm just happy I had the good luck to stumble upon it. I have to say I've never read any interpretation of Seamus that so richly conveyed is heritage - kind of made my heart sing for the mother land. The humour was natural and effortless.