Reviews for His Family
Butterfly1993 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
love it x
Mica363 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This was so cute! I loved the everyday of it!
DayDreamNinja chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This was too cute. Dr. Cox took that way better than I would have, I would so have freaked had I gone outside to find my yard filled with holes. Though now that I think about it, this does seem like something my niece would try to do.
SweetStrawberryShortCake chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I love it hahhahahha
krissi2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
*_* OMG I so love the idea of this family... *_* great fanfiction
Hitome-Chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Aw that was too cute! I know how kids can be, Perry handled himself rather well as opposed to how I probably would have exploded! Thanks for this fic!
Divyani chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This put such a smile on my face!
Oracle Thunder chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
So this takes place in their lives not your own storyverse. Still good even though I read it before looking at LJ timeline. Love JD's reaction. "Did they find any?" Lol. Completely JD.

Also love how x still has some attitude despite the domesticity. Resisting the urge to smack all three with a shovel? Only Dr. Cox could think something like that and still be likeable. Good Job.
jka1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
omg so adorable! I really think you should consider a sequel to this -
A Secret Masquerade chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This was so good! The kids characters were well thought out. It would be great if you made a continuation. -hinthint- ...please?
Mattie Scary chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
i wish there was chap when jd takes the kids to jordan's for the expedition. this was so funny!
luvjOi chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I like this story, I read this in Rambling Obsessions.
Susie Colfer chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That...WAs...AWESOME! One of the best one-shots I've ever read. Thanks so much for writing it.
shadydrmr chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That's freaking awesome! I love it!
ELLIOT REID chapter 1 . 1/19/2008