Reviews for BRO3886
chocolafied chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Dude, it's so hard to find anything for these two. You did a flawless job keeping them in character, and 47's interactions with Diana at the beginning of Absolution made me feel like there was something between them even though this takes place before then. Fabulous job! If you haven't written more for these two it hope you do!
Nathan Kennedy chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I have been waiting for a love story like this for years. Agent 47 and Diana Burnwood are a match made in heaven. I have tears welling up in my eyes as i write this review. I really hope ioi and square-enix make this happen. Alot of game trolls say things like, " he doesn't need a woman it will only make him weak" or "He was made with no weaknesses." FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HE IS A HUMAN CLONE NOT A BLOODY ANDROID." So sorry i had to yell but those people have no heart. Agent 47 can have a partner and still be strong. Diana is just as ruthless as he is so it would be a match made in heaven. I love Agent 47. He deserves happiness. Anybody who says an assassin can't find love watch Crying Freeman.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
what a sad beautiful story.
knarf3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love it, keep writing more please!
Curvuto chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
That is about how I imagined it. You did a very good job :)
Aneirin chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
pretty solid work. you really know the games pretty well, which is refreshing. it seems a lot of the fics i've come across are based on the movie.

excellent work
MidNightTheMagnificent chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Damn, I like this. Even though you know I have zero knowledge of the universe this happens in. Still. Hot stuff. But then again, you know me, I'd like all this sort of stuff. Smut, Slash... Just not the Lesbian. (Won't even stand a threesome with 2 women, let alone a stand-alone Lesbian thing. You understand.)

Still hate the mother.

*connects fists*

~MTM
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
...aw it was kinda sweet. but sad.
killer chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
not many romance fics of these two, nice!
RIP chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Not bad at all. Keep it up.
TLKFan chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Rule 34
Deathlord996 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
aw, thats cute. very good effect and style. I wish it was longer, but still good.